Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Refused PLEASE HEAR US FROM NOW ON

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahjussi

Contributor
Registered
heelo my dear lovely amazing greatest GM.
im here to represent Guild DeValley and all of player on OGN, please before u make the update consider about the effect first. As i feel now, this patch is not consider about the player, just see how u make attack different on chaos, relic, and selle, u just make a useless update, now what for selle weapon just useless, and just see how u get rid all of our attack and status set, u didnt consider about us for all. please consider the one who already build that selle weap, ofc this will be benefit for the one who didnt build it yet, but us the one who already build? hell nooo.
im okay with u guys get rid all of my cdi on chaos weapon, im okay u push all to use amp item now with patch before this major. but now u take us down again with this stupid patch by take all of our HP, Deff, Status, attack, and effect set. surelly we feel disspointed now.

What the hell u want from us? keep buying all item for your benefit, by selling unique on ecoins? Come on dont be silly. From now ill never use nice word to say this. cause u guys never see us as partner in game.
we are player, we make this cabal life. and now? im sure that this update will more lose player than gain. and u will never see My guild DeValley TG from now on, cause we decide to stop playing until u OUR LOVELY GREATEST GM hear what we want.

Please consider all the player, u keep saying for balance and balance, this is not balance naab. this is useless

i hope u cant understand what player want, ill say that u will losee than gain
thankyou OUR LOVELY GREATEST GM!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner