Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO SURVIVE IN THIS SERVER

Selrahc

Registered
Tried everything still can't :">
LS Redeem ch = Can't even scratch Legacy Guardian (S)
AT = Feasible still................... ~_~"
Dungeon = Can't solo dungeon which means no good items for me :(

P.S my character is a Wizard w/ bm3 lvl 2 ( still getting the last chap of it).....

P.S my character is a Wizard w/ bm3 lvl 2 ( still getting the last chap of it).....
I advice you to start with an different defense based class, not because Wizard is not good, just because an defense based character is a little more helpful and has advantage of defense in helping you find your equipment for your Wizard, i know people do love their own classes, but when i started, i knew i was going to have an tough time with my FA, so for my FA i made an FS and just bought gear from Auction house to start farming / grinding Force Archer gear with my FS :)

ps; You can also create alz from doing quests, it's boring yes, but 2/3 hours for 100m is not bad, else create an FS and go farm Porta Inferno for Mithril and NPC your full inventory for like 10~20m per full inventory.

I hope this lil advice will help you a lot better.
Happy Gaming ^^

Last edited:
been doing what you've said for 2-3 days now.. still hoping i can survive

I advice you to start with an different defense based class, not because Wizard is not good, just because an defense based character is a little more helpful and has advantage of defense in helping you find your equipment for your Wizard, i know people do love their own classes, but when i started, i knew i was going to have an tough time with my FA, so for my FA i made an FS and just bought gear from Auction house to start farming / grinding Force Archer gear with my FS :)

ps; You can also create alz from doing quests, it's boring yes, but 2/3 hours for 100m is not bad, else create an FS and go farm Porta Inferno for Mithril and NPC your full inventory for like 10~20m per full inventory.

I hope this lil advice will help you a lot better.
Happy Gaming ^^

been doing what you've said for 2-3 days now :)))... still hoping i can survive

been doing what you've said for 2-3 days now :)))... still hoping i can survive
And how did it go? ;) does my advices work? would like to hear some feedback, so i maybe could use it properly for more people in the future that have difficulties with this.

me and my 2 friends join a guild and they give us arch and limitless parts they farm from Nostalgia

same prob here
i think they want to make redemtion like Officials but they already have Titans server, quite confusing.

Official Partner