Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

PLS CHANGE DAILY QUEST/DQ TO LOWER DUNGEON

mie

Registered
HELLO IM NEW HERE SO I JUST PLY.I GOT ALL ZWEI SET NOW.I WANT TO GET MORE STRONGER BUT TO GET CHAOS SET MUST DO DQ.THE PROBLEM IS ITS TO HARD.I TRY JOIN SHOUT ALSO HARD GET PARTY.I JOIN TOP GUILD ALSO MOST TIME THEY ALL BUSY AND LAZY.PLS GM.HOW CAN WE NEWBE GOING TO BE STRONG LIKE THIS.HOPE U UNDERSTAND THIS.SORRY I USE BIG WORD SO ALL WILL NOTICE.

HELLO IM NEW HERE SO I JUST PLY.I GOT ALL ZWEI SET NOW.I WANT TO GET MORE STRONGER BUT TO GET CHAOS SET MUST DO DQ.THE PROBLEM IS ITS TO HARD.I TRY JOIN SHOUT ALSO HARD GET PARTY.I JOIN TOP GUILD ALSO MOST TIME THEY ALL BUSY AND LAZY.PLS GM.HOW CAN WE NEWBE GOING TO BE STRONG LIKE THIS.HOPE U UNDERSTAND THIS.SORRY I USE BIG WORD SO ALL WILL NOTICE.
you can donate in order to have some descent items. :)

u both not read and understand..go school learn more

You're not gonna find any party with that attitude. Telling forumers to go to school and learn more when we're trying to help you. I've been in the server for only 2 months and I already have a full Palla set. I create my own party and I join parties, sometimes if DQ's are not available I collect Dungeon Points which I can exchange Rare Elements and I hunt in CA6 for Basic Elements. Although the Drop table is not good right now so gathering Basic Elements in CA6 will be hard. But that's how I managed to improve the gear of my FS. A melee class is the slowest farmer of all comparing to FA but as you could see I still managed :) It's just about perseverance and patience.

Sometimes people done that dungeon quest , and you need to wait for other party . Last time , there is no dungeon quest etc , farming , war is the way you reach palladium . Still they add the dungeon quest is just to boost the unique gain . I think the quest were at b3f is for a reason to prevent newbies abuse it . You should be grateful there is dungeon quest to compare last time , you need more than 100 runs dungeon to make fast palladium set . You want do a lot of runs you need to be alert , there's no party that will be do it for 24/8 , or just wait u to come back from AFK . You want more , you need to work more . Sometimes we human just can't feel enough , always want some more ....
P.S I know your in game name , people ask many time even wait for all ready to go , but you were not responding and do other dungeon . We did 4 runs straight and you miss all of them cause do ca 6 which you can solo later , not even get ready for next run , so don't blame people or call them lazy ...

Last edited:
why u bring old story.that old day..its not im like this attitude.but how ppl in game treat us like shet.do u knw how hard it is.u can talk all day but i wnt GM answear not u all kids.

Nah it easy , to compare I spam 150 runs MINIMUM DX dungeon per day last time , read , it's not something that is going to change :)

why u bring old story.that old day..its not im like this attitude.but how ppl in game treat us like shet.do u knw how hard it is.u can talk all day but i wnt GM answear not u all kids.
hahaha made my day xD.. make some Online friends first to help you... the way you talk right now it will cost you :D

If I remember it correctly when I have full Zwei set I was able to solo B3f when no one wants to party with me it takes a long run and too many deaths to count (the struggle when I start is real! But at least I got my Tempus ring this way!). Then now you are blaming other ppl for being lazy because they do not help you? That's funny :)

=))

Donate = Descent items to finish dungeons in solo mode if others doesnt want to have party with you (attitude problem), in that way u can save some rare elements and basic elements in crafting UNIQUEs or if you have enough budget buy some uniques in the itemshop to get instant palladiums.

Donate is the easy to gain those Palladium Gear that you want, but if you just do farm just shout and be patient, i saw some player just stading in front of b3f and waiting for someone to tp and they just invite it, just ask properly and they might help you but for that kind of attitude i'm sure they will not accept you to thier party..

all crap..i try do wht u all told stand there like stupid.no one cares.do u think im only live to ply game.i got thing to do like works go outsite and etc.u all who no live go take some time go outsite.donate u stupid who going to donate in this dying server.+ its just praivet server.there got many more thing server can gain cash not like this.try other server who are in top 1 2 3 see why they got so many player

Funny how you whine here. Do not tell me all you do is do B3f DQ all day? I can suggest an alternative strategy for you:
  • Farm any dungeon for DP that can be used for rare (Doing CA6 is the best)
  • World chat awareness in Channel 1 as it is the best channel (Populated)
  • Then you can have a higher chance to see a random shout looking for members
  • Or ask some ppl which is the best time to look for DQ party so you know when to go online. It's better than wasting ur time standing for nothing.
  • You can also try to attend TG's
  • BE NICE and FRIENDLY my friend. If this does not really suit you then take the consequences or play the servers you are bringing up now.
Regarding time management stop whining about it. I am playing the game 1 - 6 hrs max a day sometimes not even go online. All I can say to you is GROW UP! If your can't donate because you have this crappy work outside then it's better to stop playing first and improve your career! If things don't work the way you want it to work then most probably you are doing something wrong! Think big my friend!

Regarding time management stop whining about it. I am playing the game 1 - 6 hrs max a day sometimes not even go online. All I can say to you is GROW UP! If your can't donate because you have this crappy work outside then it's better to stop playing first and improve your career! If things don't work the way you want it to work then most probably you are doing something wrong! Think big my friend![/QUOTE]

BOOM!=))

Official Partner