Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Post the most expansive item here

ricu

Registered
I Like hunting item and sale to other player's'. Since I'm new here I hope some one can sehre what the most popular item and the prise here. Starting from 100m item:cool:

just search in Agent Shop Yekaterina..that would be ur bases on w/c item is most popular..the higher the price of item the most popular..and make it as ur SRP... suggested retail price xD

just search in Agent Shop Yekaterina..that would be ur bases on w/c item is most popular..the higher the price of item the most popular..and make it as ur SRP... suggested retail price xD
I see some item are not there it's hard for me to know... I just random saleing item and I offer a good item with low price:p

f u know what r the high end item and its hard to find then sale it with a high price.:snooze:

Not all I know make a list for me the item u know.. Easy for me to review

perfect core highest around 70m each
selective pet untrain kit 100m per 5pcs
lost relic weapon with 20cdi craft 1.5b

essence rune sword skill amp up 1.5b
essence rune magic skill amp up 1-1.2b
essence rune hp absorb limit up 200m

Currently these are the going prices for these items but the market prices do change from time to time. This is why I quoted the prices with low to high numbers.
Bikes
Blue bikes with 2 slots is 100M - 150M (if plus level is added then price goes up)
RW3 bikes with 2 slots is 175M - 225M (if plus level is added then price goes up)
Runes each is 300M - 500M
Str
Int
Dex
Attack
Other Runes each is 1B - 2B
Max Crit Rate
Crit Dmg
Blended Runes 75M - 1.5B (these do not drop but are crafted from dropped Items or from Cash shop)
Lastly any Eins, Zwei, limitless and Archridium PC Gear or Weapon with 2 slots can be priced high according to what the market will bare.
(PC = Perfect Craft)

May this help and happy gaming...:rolleyes:

Currently these are the going prices for these items but the market prices do change from time to time. This is why I quoted the prices with low to high numbers.
Bikes
Blue bikes with 2 slots is 100M - 150M (if plus level is added then price goes up)
RW3 bikes with 2 slots is 175M - 225M (if plus level is added then price goes up)
Runes each is 300M - 500M
Str
Int
Dex
Attack
Other Runes each is 1B - 2B
Max Crit Rate
Crit Dmg
Blended Runes 75M - 1.5B (these do not drop but are crafted from dropped Items or from Cash shop)
Lastly any Eins, Zwei, limitless and Archridium PC Gear or Weapon with 2 slots can be priced high according to what the market will bare.
(PC = Perfect Craft)

thank you this info are big use for me

Which one is the expansive one bike the resist amp or bike with resist amp?

And the options scroll armor for weapon armor and bike which one is the expansive one and price.

1.bike option scroll medium magic/sword amp
2.bike option scroll cdi medium/high
3.bike option scroll critics rate medium/ high
4.bike option scroll resist amp medium/high
5bike option scroll resist critics rate medium/high
For armor/ weapons
1.weapons options scroll msa/SSA medium/ high/highest
2.armor option scroll Msa/SSA medium/high/highest

ricu

And the options scroll armor for weapon armor and bike which one is the expansive one and price.

For armor/ weapons
you can check ingame prices in AH
selling it cheaper than AH price will give you a chance to sell it much quickly

Crafted Bike is more expansive than a regular bike.
When it comes to adding bike scrolls to a bike it depends on what kind of bike build.
here are the 2 types of builds:
PVP = Resist amp craft + 3 slots with Resist amp
PVE = Either Amp craft or Crit Dmg craft + 3 slots with either Amp or Crit Dmg or combo of both.
With this said then the Resist amp, Crit Dmg and Amp scrolls for bikes are the high priced ones.
Resist Amp scroll because of their rarity they can be priced at 1B to 2B
CD and Amp scrolls can be priced at 40M to 100M
For armor/ weapons
Weapons usually use CRI or CDI scrolls. The highest ones are priced at 20M to 100M
Armor is Amp scrolls. The High ones are priced at 50M to 75M and the Highest ones are 175M to 300M
Helmets/head gear are the exception they usually use CRI and/or DRI scrolls.
The CRI scrolls are priced 200M to 250M and DRI scrolls are priced 20M to 60M
These are current market prices but remember price tend to change high to low and low to high over time also rarity of item being sold does make a difference in pricing the item.

Crafted Bike is more expansive than a regular bike.

When it comes to adding bike scrolls to a bike it depends on what kind of bike build.
here are the 2 types of builds:
PVP = Resist amp craft + 3 slots with Resist amp
PVE = Either Amp craft or Crit Dmg craft + 3 slots with either Amp or Crit Dmg or combo of both.
With this said then the Resist amp, Crit Dmg and Amp scrolls for bikes are the high priced ones.
Resist Amp scroll because of their rarity they can be priced at 1B to 2B
CD and Amp scrolls can be priced at 40M to 100M

Weapons usually use CRI or CDI scrolls. The highest ones are priced at 20M to 100M
Armor is Amp scrolls. The High ones are priced at 50M to 75M and the Highest ones are 175M to 300M
Helmets/head gear are the exception they usually use CRI and/or DRI scrolls.
The CRI scrolls are priced 200M to 250M and DRI scrolls are priced 20M to 60M
These are current market prices but remember price tend to change high to low and low to high over time also rarity of item being sold does make a difference in pricing the item.
think so much what about bike resist critics rate how much the higher price

think so much what about bike resist critics rate how much the higher price
Crit Rate scrolls for bikes are rare at the moment and are an unknown priced item on this server. I have seen them in PVP builds on other servers. It tends to be a personal choice on having all Resist amp or a variety of Resist stats. With that said Resist Crit Rate scroll Highest can be priced at 750M to 1.5B.

Crit Rate scrolls for bikes are rare at the moment and are an unknown priced item on this server. I have seen them in PVP builds on other servers. It tends to be a personal choice on having all Resist amp or a variety of Resist stats. With that said Resist Crit Rate scroll Highest can be priced at 750M to 1.5B.
u help me so much. I want to sale my bike resist crit rate full slot that why I'm asking u:p

Official Partner