Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Power Rebalance - Update 09-Sep-2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ergo

Emissary of Death
Staff member
Administrator
Gold Member
Professional Enchanter
Registered
We present you our newest update with a lot of changes and fixes to finish the rebalancing. Our previous update had one part of the rebalance patch that we were working on, this update contains all the remaining parts. We are positive about this update, however as players will play more and give feedback, we might still have to tweak parts of the game as needed.
Let's get to the details.

Reverted the base stats of the following item types to official values:
  • Body Parts
  • Epaulets
  • Weapons
  • Rings
  • Amulets
  • Earrings
  • Bracelets
  • Belts
  • Boards
  • Bikes
  • Mounts

Reverted the slot option values (in both normal and extended items) to official values and customized those that were unavailable for all slot forces.
Reverted the craft option values to official values and customized those that were unavailable for all craft forces on all levels.
Belts are no longer available with unique craft options and slot options.
Existing belts will be automatically changed into the new belts. You don't have to worry when you see them without any of the options.

Reverted the mob stats to match (as closely as possible) the official mobs and customized all the mobs that were added afterwards to have a progressive difference between them. When we customized the mobs, we also considered how a player could progress in dungeons and how long it took to finish.
The revert and customization affected both the defensive and offensive stats and the EXP of the mobs.
Also fixed some mobs that were not giving EXP (looking at you AC last boss).

Reverted the Mission War (forts and mobs) and rebalanced the multipliers for both PvP and PvE.
Scoring system was also reworked.
The system is now giving a proper amount of AXP for your score. Scoring above 50,000 will give you above 500 AP.

Custom colored item names are now possible with a new feature added to the client.
Chaos Belts now have a different color based on their levels.

EXP rate was raised from 500 to 1,000 on the weekdays and 900 to 1,800 on the weekends. This is part of the rebalancing for leveling.
It was reported a few times that sometimes mobs will stop giving EXP. This was because mobs were giving too much base EXP and it turns out when we don't put high EXP values per mob, but raise the actual base multiplier, they continue to give the correct EXP, even when on very high values.

All skills were updated to match the official ones where possible and customized the ones that aren't, like new force types and such (for now).
The above changes affected the cooldown, duration and their actual power values.

Frozen Colosseum was removed. You can no longer enter, and the entry item was also removed from all the shops.
Frozen Colosseum drops were moved to other dungeons.
Essence Rune - Magic Attack II was moved to Tower of Undead B3F
Chaos Core 15 - 20 - 25 were moved to Pandemonium

Important!
Due to the changes in values, when you login you will see that your AA/DA is a lot lower, overall, most of your stats will be lowered.
You don't have to panic, this is intended, you will be on the same power level as before but with a more balanced PvE and Mission War PvP.
We are still working on the actual PK/Duel/War Channel PvP and hopefully soon we will have updates about that as well.
As we always advise, go and do some testing, give us proper feedback with details and we will do our best to fix or tweak where it's needed, oh and don't panic about the changes before testing it properly. If something is entirely wrong, we will work on it.
Unfortunately, back when the first time our team decided to add multipliers on different places, the already barely existing balance started to diminish.
As more and more custom features were added on top of having multipliers all around, we started running into limits again.
The most recent being the HP limit on the Warrior or before on the Force Blader and so on.
So basically, it was a mistake from the start to multiply values and customize too many things. We learned that and we will focus on staying as close as possible to official values overall and only customize small bits where we don't have a choice.
Most importantly this revert allows us to add features that were long ago on our to-do but previously we couldn't implement them due to reaching limits or unbalancing things even more. Now we have a little more headroom to implement them.

The maintenance will start at 09-Sep-2022 15:00 Server Time and the server will be down for as long as we need (hopefully not too long).

thanks for the update

Server is back online! Website will be back soon as well!
Have fun and stay tuned!

Do You hear the thunder? Do You hear the drums? All the screaming? Yeah, the feedback is coming :devil:
and something else is leaving I guess...

The change that now SSA/MSA has diff grades than all skill amp is bullocks. Powerlvl stays the same but everyone's eq cant. Also the gloves situation - same thing. And I tried to write smh about belts but I puked over myself just when I started thinking about them :banghead: Huge hit for the economy and already maxxed out players

Just for a glipse:
All players have to change their gloves
All players have to change their items with msa/ssa
All players have to change their 100aa bikes
All players have to change their epaulets
And for the best - if any of you bought an expensive belt recently, jokes on you. Just like the guy under me =))

I just hope that people are prepared for such a shift - and also that You are prepared that they might be not

Last edited:
The nerfs to the belt is an absolute spit in my face, I almost feel like you're laughing at me admins.

I spent money on webshop for a +6 belt , real hardwork money for it to be nerfed 2 days later. I don't know if i should play here anymore.

If this is a tactical move by you guys to make sure contributors don't donate anymore so you can close the server then fair play!

Last edited:
I didn't get the full information about belts, so what will happen, is that we will implement the belt upgrade system to +25.
All belts that are now changed, will automatically be changed to their correct pairs from the 25 grades from the new system (for example +7 becomes +25 and so on).
Unfortunately, I wasn't given the proper information, so I apologize about that.

And Orphidia? another spit on the face to contributors. main contributors that has been loyal and loved this server..

why you ruined mortal bane buff for FS and and i checked you havent changed bloody spirit of warrior , i cant survive using mortal bane with art of defense together , and u also decreased shadow shield buff duration of FS (you can please decrease its cooldown) .
Please :
give me more damage on mortal bane or
decrease its defense loss
or increase art of defense power so i can use it with mortal bane .

Small update regarding some of the wrongly changed belts, bracelet and amulet was pushed.
Please take your time to test it and give us proper feedback so we see exactly where we need to tweak, if we even need.
Thanks for your patience and have a good one!

The new updade will only increase the gap between newbie and old players, leaving the server to die. The best dungeons to farm when u are a newbie (ex: maquinas), now take more time, and u even may die. Its gonna be impossible to a newbie survive and grind here alone witouth a friend, and i dont need to remind u that cabal isn't the most cooperative MMO, 90% people dont even answer you. No need to talk about the FB downgrade, curse of wither, guard break and enervation with 180s cooldown? Make's no sense

Ergo, i ask you to consider the fact that I got Orphelia Amulet T3 (18 cd / 18 cd / 18 cd) drop which is extremely rare. as i was told i was one of the few owners.

Just one day later, it is now (7/7/7) . how is that fair? you might as well tell me that the item is useless after it was worth alot!

So far so good both in pvp and pve, good update. Keep up the good work

Well , I was wrong and entitled haha. The update is great and the rebalance is bringing more players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner