Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Suggestion Presents in Cabaliday event.

gabylu

Banned
Contributor
Registered
So I just opened 13 presents lvl 3 that I got in 4 days of farming 175 gold ornaments and 175 silver ornaments. I didnt even get 1 present lvl 4, and 12 of 13 were trash. I know RNG is a thing in MMRPG games, but I am pretty sure that if I dont get highers lvl presents in 13 boxes, then maybe the chances are really low. Just wanted to point out that farming ornaments is a tak that takes a lot of time, and for newbies like me who cant kill bosses from cabalidays is our only chance to get starts or presents. But no rewards in farming for 4 days those ornaments, is like meh, whats even the point in doing it. So my sgeestion is increase the present up chance in lvl 4 and 5 since they dont contain more than just 1 cabalistar, and leave the same chances for lvl 6 and 7. TY

The Event items in Event shop are not all for farming, our goal in making Event was to Give players 1 TOP ENDGAME Item which is achiavable in whole Event duration period.For Example players who dont have GTD bike they can farm for bike, but not for bike +2xshane's bracelet + all accessories.
Thats why is all set like that, this is not event like event before where you need 7000 main event items to buy 1 top endgame item.
We were tested Ornamet's drop rates, all presents opening/drop rates.
So again this event is to give players what they miss in equipment( 1 top endgame item) for those who dont have Bike and Shane's or other items, they need to choose 1 item from Event shop and farm for it.Because we didnt planed to give all items from shop .
Dont forget that Event bike is item that can be farmed once in a year (and thats why its not easy to get it) but NOT imposible.
Bosses aren't main source of stars like in previous Events(one more reason why not to compair this event with old ones),
and bosses arent ment to be killed solo , it is posible ofc with risk to lose loot, so get in party if you want to farm Bosses.
13 present lv3 in 4 days means you didnt farm event at all(or you are doing it wrong).
you can get arround 4 (from 3 up to 6 or more) present lv3 in 1h , or 6 lv2 , or 12 lv1. So please plan well yours tactic what you will farm how and where.

There is something very wrong with this event. 900 ornaments from each in 2 full days of farming with gold premium. 51 lvl 3 bags, not 1 star, rest trash items. If you are telling me the strat is wrong, maybe you could tell us which is the strat

Attachments

• Cabal(201231-0841-VerC0FFEE-0000).jpg
    Cabal(201231-0841-VerC0FFEE-0000).jpg
    220.1 KB · Views: 38
  • Cabal(201231-0847-VerC0FFEE-0000).jpg
    Cabal(201231-0847-VerC0FFEE-0000).jpg
    303.2 KB · Views: 47
  • Cabal(201231-0847-VerC0FFEE-0001).jpg
    Cabal(201231-0847-VerC0FFEE-0001).jpg
    291.6 KB · Views: 41
that is 2 days of farming ,and from present lv 3 you should get present lv4 , point is higher present level yo open higher chance for more stars you get.

If you dont see a problem there is nothing else to discuss. Not farming this event anymor ever again, Is trash

Official Partner