Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Refused Promote and players motivation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

weedy

Registered
Hi, this server needs a good promote, and how do you make that? Well, if you want ALL PLAYERS to VOTE you need to incrase the vcoins or to make a NEW vcoins SHOP with cheaper items and usables, uniques indeed. Or converting system vcoins-ecoins. Second, a facebook page will be good, but expensive if you want to promote it, maybe you already have it, idk.

Well, i want to talk you about players motivation for farming items/uniques and others. I'm zero motivated, why? Beacuse uniques are so damn hard to farm. I have to play more then half of year to get complete set. And after, what? (idk, but i think it's bored to make an other char, and other char and farm uniques for all chars). You have to make some alternatives sets for players, you make entry items 30 days or make a shop with entry items with cheap prices. I don't want to open sellenia wep subject, that's so damn expensive and hard to get..

Also, wexp shop s*cks, everything needs so much wexp, you have to incrase the rate of wexp or make items cheaper, and when i say items, i m thinking about uniques, usables and others. More people give up on server beacuse of this reasons.

You know the story with balance between NEW PLAYERS and TG and BOSSES and... dungeons. The unbalance is like: earth and jupiter, earth can be eaten by jupiter, new players have no chance in front of tg, strong bosses and dungeons. Personally, with a little better eq then a starter one, i make like 100dmg on full ppl in tg, and 1-4k dmg on tg mobs... i don't want to think about people who don't have even the starter pack, can you imagine a player with CRAP ITEMS fighting in TG or hard DUNGEONS? yes, ofc you can, it's awful.

Ecoins, ofc too expensive, to hard to get, no chance to farm costumes or anything else, cuz those can't drop anywhere.

I'm writing those beacuse i'm really DESPERATE, because i LOVE this server and it needs URGENT upgrades/updates to KEEP THE PLAYERS HERE, without thoughts of leaving cuz of the unbalance and other reasons. VOTING, VOTING AND VOTING is the only way TO PROMOTE the server, if you want people to vote, YOU HAVE TO make a good RECOMPENSE for it.

Thank you.

PLEASE THINK ABOUT those STUFF IF YOU WANT THIS SERVER TO BE THE BEST.

here Deathlok is very upset cuz he can't win on tg (he's really frustrated XD)
Cabal(160503-0039-VerC0FFEE-0000).jpg

P.S: ap saver and DP SAVER should be tradeable this will also motivate ppl.

FEE RATE on agent shop might be 5% :) not 15..

Last edited:
This kind of suggestion is always welcome, as it's the proof that someone loves this server and is willing to make it better, that said in my opinion if all those things would be implemented game difficulty would almost disappear, not saying that it isn't challenging to get full chaos gear, but everywhere you have to struggle to get what you want ;) I can answer directly for 2 points instead: eCoins and costumes can be farmed through redeeming, so it's not impossible to get them :D ( anyway one or more ideas you have suggested could be taken into consideration, who knows :) )

P.S: ap saver and DP SAVER should be tradeable this will also motivate ppl.

FEE RATE on agent shop might be 5% :) not 15..
For what regards ap/dp savers they were made acco bind cause some players where disfruting their not bind property, getting them voting with multiple fake accos and trading to main one in order to make profit :)
I doubt they will be brought back to tradeable ;)

Please make 1 suggestion / thread from now so we can keep our to do list more organized.
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner