Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Acknowledged PvE balance and Palladium gear

MasterDCT

Contributor
Registered
Hello,

1/ We all know that BL and FA are the strongest classes in PvE soloing due to their strong bm2 which are the most played ones and followed in 3rd place is WI. FB, FS and WA are really underwhelming in this server. Due to PoV being so cheaply plentiful, their strong survivability are not important anymore. Have the devs considered about balancing the PvE out so classes with similar gears perform closely with each other in dungeons? I am sure that people would love to play other classes but due to BL/FA being so good in dungeon, they are "forced" to play these 2 (especially BL). I saw other servers buffing the other classes by increasing bm2 damage output or increase their damage buff skills. Please consider this to make the server more appealing.

2/ Palladium gears are very rare on market. Demonite gears are not because people are willing to spend ecoin to buy them but rarely they buy palladium gears on cash shop. The drop rate of perfect palladium is really low (1% in AC/ AHV last chest, 1% in GI and 2% in AT) in end game dungeons. Low demonite rate is acceptable bc it is the final set but I think maybe increasing the drop rate with palladium gears is a good idea

3/ Have you considered about adding awakened DX dungeons? (maybe with palladium gear as main drops)

We all know that BL and FA are the strongest classes in PvE soloing due to their strong bm2 which are the most played ones and followed
Thats quite wrong , WI is better than FA in my opinion and am quite sure in it.

in 3rd place is WI. FB, FS and WA are really underwhelming in this server
and i am quite sure that WA is better than FS and FB in PVE.

and about all rest , there will be some changes in future with new classes comming , just wait for update.

WI might deal more damage but FA HP steal is way more superior, making it easier to solo.
Is there an estimate when the new classes coming?

not, it all depends on our work progress,just wait.

WA got better Damage Than WI but since WI Is an AOE class its much superior,

and do you know WA and FS their Damage buff has already been increased.

WA (Art of Shout + Bloody Spirit) is op in PVE,

FS (Mortal Bane)

for FB they focus mainly on crits with just 1 bm3 combo their Damage is now all crit

I didnt know that however, if the server population is 90% BL, I think something has to be done about it

Players tend to play BL because of his afk BM2, thats all ,
blader was like that always , just peole where too much lazy to do retarget,
and now when its become afk , everyone play it.

Exactly, Bm2 of BL is too OP, great damage, great attack speed, great life steal, much easier to kill bosses in dungeons, easier farm, that's why people play BL. With the exact same gears, FB, FA, FS and WA do inferior dmg compared to BL (WI might does the same or more but still bad life steal)

We didnt made it , it was made by Eastsoft back in 2008, something like 13y ago and it was never changed.

With the exact same gears, FB, FA, FS and WA do inferior dmg compared to BL

All i can tell you is that you need to learn Cabal, none of the classes can have same gear my friend.
At least not same slots in equipment and vehicles.

We didnt made it , it was made by Eastsoft back in 2008, something like 13y ago and it was never changed.

All i can tell you is that you need to learn Cabal, none of the classes can have same gear my friend.
At least not same slots in equipment and vehicles.

Yo I think you are getting quite defensive, of course everyone knows each class builds differently, even same class can have different builds. Fact is BL is best in soloing dungeon or dealing damage to boss, even in war, BL is best in dealing damage to guardians and everyone knows this, server has huge population of BL. Every server has this problem, it is a matter of whether you want to twist or put in new mechanics and stuff to negate this a bit. You are right, official server made it this way but they don't have some stuff that you have here which will help boost reliability and playability of other classes which I already mentioned one or two up there. Again, I am not saying that the new stuff or mechanics here are bad at all, quite the opposite.
I am merely suggesting a more balance in pve for all classes so the game is more enjoyable. It's up to the GMs to either acknowledge and work on it or ignore it and work on something else.
I think our opinions are shown quite obviously here, no need for further discussions, thank you.

Yo I think you are getting quite defensive, of course everyone knows each class builds differently
hehe, am not defensife, you was one that mention that other classes with exactly same gear deal lower dmg , thats all , dont take me wrong :)

but for sure we wont for example change FA bm2 or any other class, those things we will keep as official have.
new classes are comming and just wait untill than, we will have a lot of work.

Official Partner