Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

PvE Force Archer Guide Mai 2018 (unfinished state)

Scope

Contributor
Registered
Welcome to whom wanna learn more about his class or the enemy

Hello im Back from a danm Long break and though , as i cant edit my old one, to Throw a new one at you ^.^

As Force Archer your The Healer and a Damage Force. Combo and Battlemode 2 are your single Target DPS of choice, while Battlemode 3 goes for a Huge AoE DPS. if you do your job right then your essential for every party in TG as Dungeons.

• Offensiv Skills
    • Critical Shoot
    • Terra Lance
    • Fire Lance
    • Aqua Lance
    • Freezing Lance
    • Shadow Shot
    • Drill Shot
    • Gravity Distrotion
    • Shooting Star
    • Sonic Shooter
    • Arrow Barrage
    • Arrow Forest
  • Buff Skills
    • Precision
    • Sharpness
    • Vital Force
    • Eagle Eye
    • Greater Heal
    • Mass Heal
    • Curse Remove
    • Offensiv Bless
    • Quick Move
    • Art of Sniping
  • Passive Skills
    • Vitality Mastery
    • Mana Mastery
    • Sharp Eye
    • Reflex
    • Defensive Sense
    • Force Control
    • Sixth Sense
    • Eyes of Mind
    • Ruling Force
    • Damage Absorb
    • Thrusting Arrow
    • Art of Healing
Personal i like to have Lower Defense for luring

About combos i usually got just 2

AoE
Arrow Forest - Gravity Distortion - Sonic Shooter - Arrow Barrage
Alternativ Filler Skill Shadow Shot

Single Target
Critical Shot - Terra Lance - Fire Lance - Aqua Lance - Freezing

Thus is after final testing and Calculating a Higher dps on Low def Targets
On higher def Enemies on Single Target Combat use Shooting Star instead of Critical Shot
or As generell Finisher it works well too.

as to Better clear it as i choosed this heres how i calculated it

i did combo till i re used my first choosed skill again to knew which skill get how often used.

that resluted in use all lances been cast before crit shoot again
on the other combo it was 1 shooting star crit shot lance lance crit shot before i had shooting star again rdy.

then i added of each skill all non crit toghter and all crit hits together.

now we take all cast times and ad those

lets saythe lance one we wanna know

non crit on dummy without my equip

60 devided by total cast time of every skill cast till the first repeats shows how often you repeat the full combo in 60 seconds that now gets defided by 2 so you get the half value which you multiply with the combined dmg of non crit. now you do the same with combined crit values add those together.

there you go for your Damage per Minute with roughly 50% crit chance in that consent the pue lance had a better dmg output per minute then the Shooting star one on lef def Targets.

For Drill Shoot i love it as Troll skill for chests enemies etc.

Battle Modes ah here we got some of the most Epic and saem time Crappy BM´s there is.

Battlemode 1
you can hit multiple Targts with any skill but only max of 4.
As Example Critical shoot splits in 4 Arrows thus its Damage gets defided and hits each Target same works for Arrow Barrage or any other skill BUT beside the Damage defiding you also loose any Aoe or Piercing effect.

so OKish thing for dmg boost on Bosses or Mostly used TG aka PvP to hit Multiple Targets that are to far away from each other, but would conside for Boss DPS Aura the better choice.

Battlemode 2

gives you 2 Pistols each one can Target a Enemy , important about this is its doesnt change the dps if you hit 1 or 2 targets, and is considered the highest single Target dps you can achive without the retarget bug.

Battlemode 3

you got 1,3sec cast time , that isnt the shortest as Blade or FB with 1,2sec, but with the Highest AoE range in Length and Width and here comes FA`s powa to hit a really large area. Beside, like every other class, you got some Synergies which are as followed.

Sharp Shooting AABA
Attack Range -1 (effects you and your enemy)
Magic Skill Amp +10%

Critical Shooting ABAA
HP -500
Critical Dmg +30%

Enhanced Shooting BAAB
Attack -3% (effects your enemy)
Defense -4%
Critical Rate +5%
Ma Critical Rate +5%
Critical Dmg +20%

Healer´s Concentration BBAB
Healing Effectivness +50%
Defense Rate +1000
Attack Rate -2000

Personal i use on Solo runs 4x AAB thats result in Sharp + Critical + Enhanced Shooting

as its a nice allrounder

In Solo Play:
Primary: (BAAB x3) Triple Enhanced Shooting: maximizes your rate, FA's have no other RNG modifiers in buffs or debuffs
Secondary: (BAAB - ABAA - ABAA) Enhanced Shooting/Critical Shooting x2: maximizes crit stats for huge crits

In Party Play:
(BAAB - ABAA - ABAA) Enhanced Shooting/Critical Shooting x2: use this in all cases, regardless of how many FA's are present. FA synergies provide no party utility so they should focus on maximum stats for self DPS. Hard luck/Panic cry means you don't have to triple stack Enhanced Shooting.

those ar for Later enhanced Tatics but those suggestions out of my personal expierence

!!!NOT FINISHED YET MORE TO COME!!!
As Start hit for Gloves Boots Suit Amp only if you Can get Sigmetal +10% amp craft 3 slot Extended.
Your Helm should be Crit dmg craft prevered 20% 3 slot extended 1 with Crit Rate 2 with Crit Dmg.
Orbs or Xtals goes same as your helm 20%dmg craft 1 slot Crit Rate 2 slots Crit dmg.

After this you hit for Eins Frame this should in the end Extreme craft with hast 15% amp craft in total

Earings would suggest Vamp ones with HP steal craft and Amp slots
Bracelets 2 Sage one with as much amp as possible or 1 of them a Hp Leech one with amp slot
Amulet of Pain what ever you can affort
Rings you need 1 Crit Rate and 3 Crit Dmg rings if Possible with craft also on it ( Magic Attack)
Your bike i use at the moment 3 Slot Max Crit rate craft 2 rate 1 max rate in slots

Belt you need at the end a Chaos ones before that just wear what you find.

Hope i could help some ppl and up to suggestions or questions

Last edited:
BTW for every FA out there to wonder after Astral weapon lv.11 it doesnt go up so Limitless with 12% rate are your highest you can go every weapon after that gives you the same Astral stats

how to get battle aura... can get it.even i try to buy the aura on NPC

how to get battle aura... can get it.even i try to buy the aura on NPC
did you go to your respective instructor? GD for FA/FB. DS for BL/WI and BI for FS/WA. I think its in the guide thead

Theres no offensive bless and precision anymore

We have the skills line up with official
So almost alll skills has been merged

Official Partner