Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Suggestion PvP/War

rengas

Contributor
Registered
I'm a pvp guy and love doing pvp, but the experience in the server isn't good, and even with the new update which brought a lot of improvements to the overall experience, i feel that still need some management. Every engage in pvp ends in the same way: who crit first wins, and usually its a hit kill, even if the players have the same armor. It came to a point where people don't even use combo anymore, just wait for the count go down and use any skill and prey for it to be a critical. What i feel is that the Attack Power is way bigger than the defense, which is making pvp boring. The only way to fix this now is a bike or pet with full resist critical rate and dmg, which is a focused for the endgame players only, a luxury that newer players can't focused. My suggestion is simple, give like 50-100% of resist critical damage for all players, avoiding the one hit kill in all instances in PvP, this will leave PvE untouched and the newbies will be able to have fun with pvp, and won't make any difference to those who have already a deffensive bike or pet, since everyone will receive. The goal is to make pvp from 1 hit, to maybe 3-4 hits.

Well right now the PVP is not anymore a one shot (if you dont jump between 10 players hitting you at the same time)
So tell us what you think about the war now.

Official Partner