Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Not a bug quest lv 79 Heil's Test Subject

Status
Not open for further replies.

PainZero

Optimal Сasual Dating - Actual Women
Contributor
Registered
Website
meettomy.site
Please use the format below and make sure you include the required information.

Required Information:
  • Date - The date (server time) the bug occurred. Include as accurate info as possible.
  • Description - Describe the bug as accurate as possible. Include information such as what you were doing that could trigger the bug.
  • Screenshot/Video- Screenshots about the bug are required but if possible you can include a video for easier investigation.

Format (Complete the form below):
  • Character - KuroAine
  • Date - 24/08/2018
  • Description - quest lv 79 Heil's Test Subject
  • Screenshot/Video - http://i63.tinypic.com/2n66g4x.jpg
  • when I arrive at the end it does not give me the mission and it does not close the dungeon and I have to reload

Failing to follow the format will result in your report being instantly ignored and deleted!

I just tested this quest and it works perfectly. You take the quest, go to Fort Ruina to kill Mechamander+ and pick up his item. After you have the item you need to go in The 4th Gate, kill mobs to get to Heil and talk to him. After you are done talking to him you you are thrown out of ''dungeon'' and quest is completed. Can you try it once again? Maybe make a video so you can show me what happens to you or so I can tell you what you do wrong.

I just tested this quest and it works perfectly. You take the quest, go to Fort Ruina to kill Mechamander+ and pick up his item. After you have the item you need to go in The 4th Gate, kill mobs to get to Heil and talk to him. After you are done talking to him you you are thrown out of ''dungeon'' and quest is completed. Can you try it once again? Maybe make a video so you can show me what happens to you or so I can tell you what you do wrong.

ok I'll thank you so much Slag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner