Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Quick Revamp to help keep player in game

wilsok48

Gold Member
Registered
Good Day Developers

I like the game and how it was maintain for a very long time. You guys are doing a good job.

I'm a game developer myself and as an OLD cabal player I'm looking for private server just to have fun.
You have to understand that most of your player are mostly OLD cabal Players that already grind a lot in the past on multiple official and private servers

I would like to give some points in game that will help boost its player base.

1. Revamp the merit system. Make it easier to get the first book and harder as it goes to lvl 30
in that way it will motivate players that they will have a sense of progression to catch up with the old players and will probably stay in game doing so

In the current system you will need to spend 300 hrs+ just to obtain the first book. that is insane amount of time. Its painful to catch up making End game content look dead.

The bigger problem is that the higher the merit lvl the stronger you become making it easier for you to get books faster..

Its currently set as
Lvl 1 - > Very hard to obtain.
Lvl 30 -> Very easy to obtain because your very powerful now

It should be
Lvl 1 -> Very easy to obtain
Lvl 30 -> Very hard to obtain even if your powerful

2. Upgrade Materials is the life stone in Cabal Economy. Make more use case for it to move the economy. Like a requirements for events or Merit books

This is very easy to implement I hope you will consider making this changes.

Last edited:

Official Partner