Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Rebirth of Nevareth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cykros

Staff member
Administrator
Professional Enchanter
Registered
After more than 5 months of work we have the update ready for you all, welcome to Rebirth of Nevareth

Now before you all go into each of the update details I want to remind you all ONE IMPORTANT THING
This is an OPEN BETA UPDATE, which means we expect our users to play for a while, take notes and give us feedback afterwards.

I. New Content
Class Gladiator added -> Link to mini webpage
Class Force Gunner added ->Link to mini webpage
Astral Mounts (they are new mounts and they do not replace any other bikes)​
Astral Bikes (new astral bikes not replacing any other bikes)​
II. Game changes and other updates
Client visual limit of damage is now removed. You will now see your full real damage done with each hit.​
New characters will start from now with SIGMetal set, weapons and some accessories + usables​
Reverted back to original values the following skills to be used by all classes and not be different for FB​
Lightning Arrow​
Lightning Blast​
Lightning Lance​
Lightning Cannon​
NOTE: In case your character is not a FG and you have one of the next 4 skills, Targeting Shot, Rolling Launcher, Shot Impact and Living Fog make sure to untrain them and not try to use them. It might bug your character and we wont fix it :D
Critical hits does not shake the screen anymore​
Option to select if you want to view the BM3 costume or not. Toggle Key: F12​
Option to select your ambient the ambient light. Toggle: F10​
Defense Force used in craft and slots was adjusted​
All Attack UP craft from Helms, Suits, Boots was converted to All Skill Amp UP in every item existing ingame​
Updated the Destroy Items System to include the FG and GL items​
Updated the Change Shape System to include the FG, GL and the new bikes and mounts​
Updated the Craft System to to include the FG, GL and Chakram​
Auction House:​
Now we have incredible tool that is helping use add/remove categories and items in the auction house​
The new auction house that you will see ingame is completely remade from scratch​
For now you will be able to register in it all body parts, weapons, Bikes, Mounts, Boards and some accessories​
We will do our best to update the auction house as often as possible until all the items needed in the market will be there​
Items:​
Inventory view fixed for all the Body Parts,Weapons and Epaulets​
Updated stats requirement for Body Parts,Weapons and Epaulets​
Set effects are now different for each Class to create a more unique battle system​
Epaulets do not have set effect anymore​
All skill books will occupy one slot in the inventory​
Magictech weapon costumes name changed to KA-17​
Bikes and Mounts:​
New Offensive and Defensive bikes and Mounts. Compared to the bikes we currently have the new ones added are not stronger or weaker. Our bike system remains unchanged.​
Disable the bikes and boards attack skills (problematic with the new system that loads the extra mounts and this skills are really not useful, we will have to decide together if we want to invest time into fixing this or simple leave it disabled)​
4 New bikes (2 offensive / 2 defensive) can be bought from Bazaar -> Item Shop -> Bikes​
28 New mounts (14 offensive / 14 defensive) con be bought from Bazaar -> Gem Shop -> Offensive/Defensive Mounts​
Costumes:​
Nation will have in Mission War channels when using BM3 different colors​
Mission War default costumes were added back (the coloring)​
Bazaar category for Costumes was reorganized​
You can get the Chakram Weapon costumes from Bazaar -> Costumes -> Chakram Costumes​
The orb and crystal costumes will display the Force Guns costumes when equipped by a Force Gunner class​
Skills:​
Updated train and untrain price for Passive skills, they will not cost 1 alz anymore and will have a price that will reflect a bit the benefit you get from the skill​
Tweaked the Force Enchanter BM1 from Force Blader​
Updated cool-downs of many of the skills​
All the passive skills will show now ALL the powers in the Character Menu (we plan in the future to fix this for all the items also)​
III. Removed items from the game
Removed Senillinea weapons and Lost Relics weapons (They were also deleted from every account)​
Removed the Shineguard, Terragrace, Mystic boby parts, Topaz and Redosmium weapons from the game​
Removed A LOT of unsignificant accessories that are not needed since our characters start at level 100​
Removed Armor Body Costumes as they were very unpopular (Shineguard/Terragrace/Mystic, SIGMetal and Mithril)(They were also deleted from every account)​
Removed the Orb/Crystal costumes shop from BI since the staffs were fixed​
IV. Drops
Improved the chance of items to drop with a craft in all and dungeons​
Fixed Bike Upgrade kit dropping with a wrong value is some dungeons​
Fixed Bike force kit dropping with a wrong value is some dungeons​
Fixed Bike perfect upgrade kit dropping with a wrong value is some dungeons​
Fixed Bike slot extender dropping with a wrong value is some dungeons​
Fixed Bike enchant safeguard dropping with a wrong value is some dungeons​
Fixed Upgrade Core dropping with a wrong value is some dungeons​
Fixed Force Core dropping in Pontus Ferum,Porta Inferno​

V. Fixes
Wizard will display the correct staff depending on the type of the weapon in use
Fixed skill Overwhelming not applying force value correct
Fixed skill Curse of Wither not applying correct force value on skill upgrade
Fixed skill Art of Force Control not applying correct duration, its was 10 instead of 12
Fixed skill Force Enchanter not loading the correct force codes
Fixed skill Elemental Enchant not indexing correct the force codes
Fixed skill Thrusting Arrow not applying force value correct
Fixed skill Critical Shot applying Down effect instead of Knock Back
Fixed Piercing Spell skill from WI that was not showing the added Magic Skill Amp in the character menu
Fixed Piercing Shield skill from WA/FS that was not showing the added Resist Skill Amp in the character menu
Fixed a problem in the Essence Rune extension, it was nothing that players could see but it was causing a crash sometimes

The leveling system has been reworked. The total Exp required for lvl 210 has been slightly reduced.For more details check https://cabal.world/wiki/level-honor-table

The View equipment sistem was disabled !

Know problems:
The Gladiator and Force Gunner has a problem for the moment and when using a Legacy or the Force Calibur weapon the visual of the weapons will not appear. We will fix this in a future patch.​
Damage Unlimited
CwUnlimit.gif

New Mounts and Bikes
2021-12-18 16_56_54-Noesis.png2021-12-18 17_00_52-Noesis.png2021-12-18 17_01_04-Noesis.png2021-12-18 17_01_24-Noesis.png2021-12-18 17_01_35-Noesis.png2021-12-18 17_15_29-Noesis.png2021-12-18 17_15_47-Noesis.png2021-12-18 17_41_59-Noesis.png2021-12-18 17_42_11-Noesis.png2021-12-18 17_42_18-Noesis.png2021-12-18 17_48_43-Noesis.png2021-12-18 17_49_00-Noesis.png2021-12-18 17_49_08-Noesis.png2021-12-18 17_56_01-Noesis.png2021-12-18 18_24_14-Noesis.png2021-12-18 18_25_54-Noesis.png2021-12-18 18_28_16-Noesis.png2021-12-18 18_56_17-Noesis.png2021-12-18 19_00_33-Noesis.png

Wizz Staffs
Archidium.jpgDemonite.jpgDreiFrame.jpgMithril.jpgPalladium.jpgSigMetal.jpg

New Set effect for all Classes in Demonite Set
BLseteffect.jpg
FAseteffect.jpg
FBseteffect.jpg
FCseteffect.jpg
FSseteffect.jpg
GLseteffect.jpg
WAseteffect.jpg
WIseteffect.jpg

Last edited:
About Gladiator few things to change

1. GL Bm 3 synergie does not show on screen <-- (FIXED!!)
2. Symbol of GL atm is WA icon in Guild and buddy etc. <-- (FIXED !!!)
3. Rage Shield of GL has a bit low Dmg Absorb should have at least double
4. Moon Strike skill (which is supposed to be Surpression on official) has no other boni i would like to add like - resist rate like FS Shield charge atm its just 180 sec ct w/o any use
5. i Feel like Bloody rusk has made just a bit weak - 75% defense is too much 50% is hard enough FS lose only 25% and has better stats.

Edit:
6. also saw that Bm3 B skill is a bit slow and has Visual bug dmg comes faster than skill needs to use maybe shoud have like 1.5 sec
7. Bm2 Area/Range is too low it hits almost just Single
8. Dread Debuff should have 30 sec duration in my opinion
9. there is a bug with skill Mystic Dash char doesnt jump instant to enemy he does more like a teleport or Glitch
10. Rapid dash skill has visual bug aswell like Mystic dash
11. Eternal Slash and Chakram Tornado a bit Visual bug

12. for all Classes that 90 sec ct on bm is kinda bad even if u cancel bm and half time or earlyer Ct resets again to 90 sec <--- (FIXED !!)
13. GL buff Sight Increase can be lvl just to 15 bcs of to less Skill grade magic skill grade 270 but this skill needs till 283 <---(FIXED!!)
14.Mystic dash skill cant be used in bm2
15. Sight Increase (Shout Skill) can be Used only in Party

for now is all i noticed if i find more i gonna add ty :D

Last edited:
also i keep on having an auto close problem everytime after character screen :cry::cry::cry: pls help me....,,,

BM Cooldowns should be reduced, about 45s should be fair for each Bm. ty

1639933534295.png

This is often happen when changing channel, cant reconnect to server, must exit and relogin thx

When will be the next mainttenance? After that maintenace My 2 demo suit in my warehouse is missing. I hope it will return back soon.

FG needs more attack rate. From what I read on most reviews what makes FG special is it hardly misses.

FG BM3 3rd special attack Magic Amp is missing

FG Debuff and Bufffeels useless atm

Can u add a little bit of magic attack on BM2? maybe +80 - +120 Magic attack? xD

Can u make FG's Mechanic-corp Cool Time to maybe 8-11 sec?

FG BM1 needs some adjustments

I noticed on Official most of FG's Transcender, Completer skills have Penetration on them but since we dont have it on this server maybe buff its skills? or maybe adjust casting time on some skill as they are too long???

atm FG feels underwhelmingly weak compared to other classes.

Last edited:
E X P is LAME so much for being a private server xD

Other than that cool update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner