Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Recent server connection issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

X

Headmaster
Registered
We would like to inform you all that the cause of the recent issues were because of an huge DDOS attack, the attacks are being mitigated and our hosting company has issued a complain towards the companies that are hosting the ips that did the attack.

For transparency here is the email from our hosting company

"We have indications that your server has been attacked. Those responsible for this have been asked to solve the issue and to give us a statement on the cause of the attack.

This is an information email only and does not require any further action on your part.
"

I would like to tell you all again that you can always find live updated and staff members online and there to help you on our Discord Server.

This only proves once again that competitors are so lame that they have to use this measures in the hope that you, our players will leave and chose them and their pay to win servers....

We apologize for last night, during the investigations of the DDOS we disabled our server script that auto restarts the Login system which regularly crashes at least 1 a day (it is a bug that every ep8 server has)

I just enabled it back and server is back online. Once again our apologize for this downtime.

So the regular DDOS that came towards our server are from someone who hired a know DDOS tpc-syn service, sometimes the attacks are so "brutal" that the server connection could have been a bit laggy until the mitigation system does the job.

What I am happy is that with each attack done the one who is paying for the DDOS service is losing money because doing this kind of DDOS attacks is very resource expensive and no one does them for free.

We have some ideas who might be the ones that payed for the attacks but we don't want to point fingers.

Sadly there are server owners that want to take the "easy way" into populating their servers, a way which will never work.

I want to thank you all again for choosing our server and our community.

Here are the images of the attacks in the last days, more exactly from 27-08 until 31-08

2017-09-01 10_47_15-Hetzner Online GmbH - Robot.png 2017-09-01 10_47_34-Hetzner Online GmbH - Robot.png 2017-09-01 10_47_51-Hetzner Online GmbH - Robot.png 2017-09-01 10_48_48-Hetzner Online GmbH - Robot.png

big thanks for the update and big big big thumbs up for such work and still such stable connection in regards to such Heavy hammer strikes against the server. Hat down and hope to see a long time that ijntusiastic power!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner