Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Redeem channel or all channels for redeeming?

What method do you choose?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cykros

Staff member
Administrator
Professional Enchanter
Registered
Since we are starting now with level 190 we have a proposal for you all.
Read carefully the next two points and vote the choice you think it will benefit more all of you.

1. Removal of the current Redeem Channel and transforming all the other channels to drop redeem coins and our custom drops. Also we will change each map mob Levels so they will give characters a proper amount of EXP comparing it to the characters level. The same 'configuration' will be applied to dungeons too in time (1 by 1). In a short way it will be easier to make EXP as a new comer on low level maps but once you get a proper gear and level up to 200 you can challenge the mobs in higher maps like Arcane Trace and Nostalgia Forest.

2. Keep the current Redeem Chanel as it is today.

The vote will be open for the next 4 days.

Choose wisely!

Last edited:
Method 1 because it will make Redemption way more special and unique in it's own way ;)

I voted 1
Because redeem 6 mobs are very powerful
i think this time you need to make redeem coins easier to get
chest, mobs, everywhere

the question is... how much is the quantity of coins per mob..

and dont forget the exp
redeeming is a pain in the ass imho, thats a turnoff from newcomers imo

This is a question for Cykros and high staff only.
Question: If all channels will have redeem coin drops does this include PoH drops? Also by adding redeem to all channels will the amount value of redeem coins and PoH drops increase depending on the level of the maps and location with in the maps? In other words for example: Bloody Ice mobs closest to town have a drop value of 1 redeem coin while mobs near the Frozen Colosseum may drop a value of 4 redeem coins. In keeping with this example then Arcane Trace and Nostalgia Forest will have the highest value drop amounts of redeem coins and PoH.
By answering this I believe I and others can make an informed decision which is better for all not just myself...:rolleyes:

This is a question for Cykros and high staff only.
Question: If all channels will have redeem coin drops does this include PoH drops? Also by adding redeem to all channels will the amount value of redeem coins and PoH drops increase depending on the level of the maps and location with in the maps? In other words for example: Bloody Ice mobs closest to town have a drop value of 1 redeem coin while mobs near the Frozen Colosseum may drop a value of 4 redeem coins. In keeping with this example then Arcane Trace and Nostalgia Forest will have the highest value drop amounts of redeem coins and PoH.
By answering this I believe I and others can make an informed decision which is better for all not just myself...:rolleyes:

Yes the coins and poh drop will probably increase like you said.

Here is an example:

Undead Ground - Level 180 Monster - Drop 3 Redeem Coins
Undead Ground - Level 190 Monster - Drop 5 Redeem Coins
Undead Ground - Level 200 Monster - Drop 7 Redeem Coins

Pontus Ferrum - Level 180 Monster - Drop 8 Redeem Coins
Pontus Ferrum - Level 190 Monster - Drop 10 Redeem Coins
Pontus Ferrum - Level 200 Monster - Drop 12 Redeem Coins

Note that these are not real values only examples!

The original difference between the monsters starting from the first map till the latest map will be kept as they are but their level and base stats will scale up to give more options to players who want to redeem.
Since with the higher level the monster damage and defense will also scale the stronger the mobs will be on each map the better drops they will give.

this update must be implemented asap
lots of newcomers had joined this week
i helped them with and alz
but they keep asking me why is that farming poh/ coins is hard same as the redeeming features with a not-worth reward

"1st impressions LAST"

i'll rather remove r.coins...since EXP is too low.

*respect

I might think R.coins in every map is a good idea, but i still have one question.

As example, i'm done with my redeem rank and i want to start crafting, does that mean if R.coins are dropping in every map, the chance % to drop the material/formula card i need has a lower chance % to drop ingame? because i suppose r.coins are added to the droplist also, means i will drop more r.coins and less materials right? or am i wrong...?

Thank you all for voting.
We hope you like the update we did today and will love the next ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner