Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Fixed Redeem Coins Requirements

Status
Not open for further replies.

xFattumski

Registered
I made 17 redeems from 60-77 redeem ranks, spend thousands of redeem coins, and just a snap u change the requirements? Thats nice to see, and how about that, no returning of redeem coins excess? In just a day snap decision was made, this is nice, and please if you want to change let people know,

Thanks and have a nice day

Cykros this is what am telling you while we're discussing regarding r.coins... its really better to increase the drop rate and amount of coins than changing the requirements on redeeming. complaints coming. expect more to come....

I made 17 redeems from 60-77 redeem ranks, spend thousands of redeem coins, and just a snap u change the requirements? Thats nice to see, and how about that, no returning of redeem coins excess? In just a day snap decision was made, this is nice, and please if you want to change let people know,

Thanks and have a nice day

you know guys its kinda annoying hearing these words from players who we believe the most online 24/7 like Kahhotz, Fatumm and so forth..

you all did know that this server receives so much complains, this server almost lose players everyday for the worst gameplay they did for Redemption

and you guys STILL SURPRISED for the sudden changes they made
what i mean is.. theres gonna be A LOT MORE changes comiing
and these changes will affects loyal busy players dramatically
you should accept that because even you guys said good things for them whenever theyre online.. they will still closed this server if theyre not gaining profit from it.. look at the empty channels, Bi can be called a "Ghost Town"

But i still believe redemption is the best, Owners are the best, Staffs i dont know
Because its the duty of a Staff to tell the Owner whats really happening, whats the problem why players leaving
We did post our suggestions

nerf strong mobs in RD Channel
increase rare/low quantity drop rate of rd coins/poh in RD Channel
nerf OP guardians in TG

repeatedly suggested by diffrent players everyday
but whenever we ask them, GM whats the update for our suggestion, They answered "Hey were not robots!"

i ask myself whats wrong with this guy? i just asking for the updates lol
its up to you guys to figure out whos that GM lol

Now if you'll ask me what to do
the best thing to do now is:
STOP playing for a while (i dont say quit)
MONITOR the changes
ASK if its permanent
THEN PLAY.... to avoid depression

thats what im doing now
we already playing in cabal ******+
but i regularly visit here
to look for changes

We players play to have FUN
not to make our life miserrable
Did Redemption made gaming miserable?? NO!
Did Redemption current Gameplay made gaming miserable??? YES!

thats my TAKE
i know someone is gonna be mad at me but remember this is a forum
anyone is entitled to their own opinion
=))
Peace Out :rock:

Last edited:
We reserve the right to make changes without prior noticing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner