Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Refused Redeem System

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirHoOLiGaN

Professional Enchanter
Registered
After the last decision to add Equilibrium Gear in Webshop i would like to get it through redeems but unfortunately as others already stated it's not worthy to redeem after a certain number.

The idea overall it's simple,we need some adjustments to improve the quality of redeeming, to create a ballance between the requirements and rewards and i think the following changes are reasonable.

Option 1

Redeems 1 to 99 will require you:
  • 160 Level character (Redeeming does not reset level)
  • 1,250,000 Honor Points
  • 600 Redeem Coins
  • 25,000,000 Alz
As reward i suggest fixed amount of eC
Reward : 5 eCoins

Redeem 100 and above will require you:

• 190 Level character (Redeeming does not reset level)
  • 7,500,000 Honor Points
  • 1200 Redeem Coins
  • 75,000,000 Alz
Reward : 10 eCoins

Option 2

Redeems 1 to 99 will require you:

• 1,250,000 Honor Points
  • 600 Redeem Coins
  • 25,000,000 Alz
Reward:
  • 5 eCoins - 72% Chance
  • 10 eCoins - 7% Chance
  • 15 eCoins - 6% Chance
  • 20 eCoins - 5% Chance
  • 25 eCoins - 4% Chance
  • 30 eCoins - 3% Chance
  • 35 eCoins - 2% Chance
  • 40 eCoins - 1% Chance

Redeem 100 and above will require you:

• 7,500,000 Honor Points
  • 1200 Redeem Coins
  • 75,000,000 Alz
Reward:
  • 5 eCoins - 7% Chance
  • 10 eCoins - 72% Chance
  • 15 eCoins - 6% Chance
  • 20 eCoins - 5% Chance
  • 25 eCoins - 4% Chance
  • 30 eCoins - 3% Chance
  • 35 eCoins - 2% Chance
  • 40 eCoins - 1% Chance

The final decision is yours, anyway an improvement it's needed.
Hope to see some changes soon.

Last edited:
Still not worth, we could get 10 ec for 60 m. I don't see the difference if they change it like this. Still all of this not included the number of RC and H.Points needed. What they need is major update about redeem system. The cost is unreasonable. Plus the items you get also have duration so all these items I would say is just junks(Account Bound) cause it will take alot of space in your inventory. NOT TO MENTION that everyone need to craft now (My inventory already full of craft materials). NOT TO MENTION the other junks which is sellenia pieces(The price drop like hell, the cost to make it is WAY TO MUCH).
I'm tired of giving "Constructive feedback". My friends and I pretty much active with everything, redeem(last time,tried many time current system),N.War, Dungeons, Crafting. We pretty much have alot of ideas on what they need to do but all of them is pretty much been ignored or "I don't see the need to implementing this". LOL, my friends and I all have give big contribution to this server but we been treated like nothing. We're hardcore player we know what need change. Not your staff that probly online just to open shop all the time or pretty much dancing on bloody ice. We give huge contribution yet we receive nothing =))

Last edited:
Then post here your vision, again, maybe this time will be taken in consideration but anyway everything that i said above it's subject to change.
You want few honor potions, few rc, low alz price? well the reason i didn't use lower amounts it's because they won't agree with such a thing.
If you think at requirements like 30m alz / 600 rc / 2m honor and 10 eC reward, well it's hardly to believe will look like this.

I made the post for a reason and receive not even a reply one of them. People start to leaving, its up to them. It isn't that I want really low requirements why not they lowered abit the requirements and make it fix. Now, even 5B palladium hard to sell everything people want to buy 2 B LMAO :). That's because people are leaving and the market is worst now. I'm done giving Constructive suggestion, they won't listen. If they want they might as well just PM me =)

I made the post for a reason and receive not even a reply one of them. People start to leaving, its up to them. It isn't that I want really low requirements why not they lowered abit the requirements and make it fix. Now, even 5B palladium hard to sell everything people want to buy 2 B LMAO :). That's because people are leaving and the market is worst now. I'm done giving Constructive suggestion, they won't listen. If they want they might as well just PM me =)
true, palla is completely worthless now.

SirHoOLiGaN

i think that's too much e-coin for redeem as you suggested. no1 would donate anymore if it's so easy to get with redeem.
and i'm talking from a donaters view.

@admins

you really need to make some changes so the game won't die.
market need to get alive again

true, palla is completely worthless now.

SirHoOLiGaN

i think that's too much e-coin for redeem as you suggested. no1 would donate anymore if it's so easy to get with redeem.

@admins

you really need to make some changes so the game won't die.
market need to get alive again
I got a lot of ideas what they need change that is because I'm hardcore player, I hunt almost everything and pretty much everything in this server I tested already. I know better what need change because I meet alot of people and listen to all of their thought personally. They just listen to their inactive staff more than a hardcore player =))

I got a lot of ideas what they need change that is because I'm hardcore player, I hunt almost everything and pretty much everything in this server I tested already. I know better what need change because I meet alot of people and listen to all of their thought personally. They just listen to their inactive staff more than a hardcore player =))
Obviously not, else you guys wouldn't post it. All the threads, feedbacks and suggestions are all taken into account.
For you it looks like they don't pay attention to it. But actually from my experience there is always AT LEAST an discussion about it.

So no, that's not true. Mostly it's the admins who pays the most attention.

Hardcore players are crucial for some feedback, but i'm sure the team is active enough to gather information.

Well that's the thing, they won't discuss with the players. Always discuss with their beloved staff. Then when the suggestion being implemented, it was way too far from what we suggest. Overall the staff is happy cause the admins follow them and dancing on bloody ice eh ?

Well that's the thing, they won't discuss with the players. Always discuss with their beloved staff. Then when the suggestion being implemented, it was way too far from what we suggest. Overall the staff is happy cause the admins follow them and dancing on bloody ice eh ?
Yes and i can understand that that might be frustrating, but actually it's the other way around, they have to follow the admin's decisions which why not everything can be done.

I wouldn't stop with the feedbacks and suggestions even it might not be satisfying all your goals, i'm sure it's being looked at at least.

SirHoOLiGaN

As i suggested in the first post? i don't think so

If you think at requirements like 30m alz / 600 rc / 2m honor and 10 eC reward, well it's hardly to believe will look like this.
If you talk about this one it had only a fiction purpose.

We can play with the values as we like so let's try again.

Redeems 1 to 99 will require you: [ can be removed and start from the next layer ]
  • 1,250,000 Honor Points
  • 150 Redeem Coins
  • 15,000,000 Alz
Rewards: can remain as it is without eC as reward just with loot boxes

Redeems 100 to 199 will require you:
  • 170 Level character (Redeeming does not reset level)
  • 2,500,000 Honor Points
  • 450 Redeem Coins
  • 30,000,000 Alz
Rewards: Fixed 5 eC or as it is now with chances ,5 eC - 72% Chance , ...

Redeems 200 and above will require you:
  • 6,000,000 Honor Points
  • 900 Redeem Coins
  • 60,000,000 Alz
Rewards: Fixed 10 eC or as it is now with chances , 10 eCoins - 72% Chance , 5 eCoins - 7% Chance , ...

Also the reward can be limited for chances way between 5 - 20 eC or so.
I don't think we can go lower than this with the alz requirement but let's see, maybe someone has a better idea, vision about the redeem system.

AceOfHearts you have no idea what you are talking about and you are way off topic.
Did it ever cross your mind that staff may be working or testing future updates/changes so you and your "hardcore" friends could enjoy?
And it seems you have a problem with staff players who are opening shops or dancing, do you have in mind anyone in particular? Like me maybe?
You have no clue how things work, why some things will be done and why some things will not, or what we are doing, so stop speculating and reply ONLY topic-related.

Noctis +1

Well, hear me out. I'm a customer, I spend my time here. IT IS CLEARLY "NORMAL" when a customer give a harsh feedback. First, I clearly being mean caused my post of suggestion is being ignored. After listen to many people and try give a constructive suggestion for you guys, you think it will be nice if you just ignored it? It is call forum for player discuss about a topic with admins, it call COMMUNICATION.
Secondly, you can see now why they said "Biased" staff. The admins have no time at all? Okay maybe their busy. But hey, staff should act like customer service, give a constructive reply to a customer. Making a discussion with players of what they think should be done.
Third, you've been triggered when I said the staff this and that only open shop, dancing. That's the point mate. You all do nothing but that in game side. I mean ofc you all tested the future update, busy and that. But hey, every game have beta phase, the receive feedback from players about this and that.
But this server seems like they just recieve feedback from staff players ;), then might as well you just play this game with the admins :D

Btw we "hardcore" player is not a rat you can keep as a "pet", and say enjoy "future update"'. We're hardcore player spend more time on the game, we know what is good and need change. That's why I said the staff mostly online just to open shop and dancing, probly daily. What I want to say here we test the updates released better than you all ;). The higher staff here act like this server is theirs where they can do what ever they want gg. Using rank, or what we call "egotistic".

Last edited:
No, no, the answer is much more simple, what you said is a insult to us all, and I wont accept that.
Dont know where you got this idea that we ignore feedback, thats just it, too many people complain in game, instead of creating new topics here on forum, so we have a clear list on how urgent the feedback requires atention and what we can do to solve it.
Here is one of the many proofs that say you are wrong:
https://forum.olympusgn.com/threads/what-do-you-want-to-see-in-the-loot-boxes.5095/
Keep on the curent topic subject please.

Last edited:
Stating what you want /whining about something and giving Constructive feedback is not the same thing.. -.-
ive been browsing all your post and all i can see is
i want this i want that/ Player would want this, would want that..
a constructive feedback should be like SirHoOLiGaN did..
Pros and Cons..
Alternatives and much more..
a detailed explanation why you want it that way so that we could reply easily on why we couldnt do this/ do that..

Can the posts that are not topic-related be deleted please?

I was answering on Ace just to be polite and clear and i think it's clear enough now after that three users had to approach him. :)

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner