Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Suggestion Remove Adjust Battle Mode2 Attack Adjuster Rank

Remove Auto Retarget

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PNY-iBabyMilo

Neighborhood Bully
Contributor
Registered
Suggesting to remove auto attack adjuster on all class in WAR. It makes the game unbalance
Free Retarget is bullshit.
having auto retarget in war makes it very easy to push. Guardians getting destroyed in more or less than a min.
Its makes the game a no brainer.

Lets talk!

BL's are gonna cry! haha but i agree, true bl's know how to retarget old school, so this should not be a problem, or remove auto retarget just in war can be a solution too.

well yes that's unfair to those BL User's that memorized the keys and timing for almost a month/year just to do RETARGETING manually perfectly ..
NO Hate tho . coz my main class was BL too ( ign : Momskie ) way back Limitless Set / Enochian Weaps days ..
i do war .. PK channels .. using BM2 for BL and retargeting manually. :)

im not saying to remove Auto/Free Retarget ingame. but in War/TG its good if the auto/free retarget disabled in WAR/TG only :) hihihi

Just Saying XD ill repeat. NO HATE ^_^ :h:

the problem is not in bm2atack stage control lol,and pve merit bladers will always push faster.We will look into guardians stats.

Official Partner