Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Suggestion Remove teaming up rules on mission war

rbfarm010

Registered
i like to suggest remove this rules because this is useless when there are ppl that break this rules but not being banned
because i know there are bias gm out there i dont want to name them but if you monitor the TG you will see whos doing teaming up but not reported or if they report they dont intertain it. i dont know why maybe its time to remove this rules if other ppl dont get banned by this rules.

i agree to this suggestion ..its better to remove this coz there are 1 or 2 ppl in Capella dont PK by Procyon bcoz they are his/her guildmates,.every WAR almost everyday i saw it that if they War in Capella side they always breaking the rules seems like they have an immunity to procyon side ,.

i agree to this suggestion ..its better to remove this coz there are 1 or 2 ppl in Capella dont PK by Procyon bcoz they are his/her guildmates,.every WAR almost everyday i saw it that if they War in Capella side they always breaking the rules seems like they have an immunity to procyon side ,.
and also they use this kind of rules to make others get banned even they doing it almost everyday but they not get banned
its like they or he have immunity for this kind of rules
i dont want to name drop the 1st honor offender of this rules.. but i have a clue whos doing it almost everyday and he report others while he doing it just to get other player banned= ( fear of one's own ghost )

here is the clue

_ _ _E_ _ _ _ S

Official Partner