Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Refused Required Honor Rank Class 15 and Above to Enter ( Senil Map & Abaddon City )

Status
Not open for further replies.

PNY-iBryzuh

Born to kill PROCS~
Contributor
Registered
it helps to stop hackers raping all bosses from Senil , and to stop Farming things at AC :)
im just worried for those who wants to Hunt bosses at Senil , but they cant see boss always becoz of hackers , no nation can get there so thats why . too many hackers using Dummy chars to kill boss. if this suggest approve by admins , i think HACKERS now have a problem to go to Senillinea map and Abanddon City (Dungeon) :giggle:

I think this would be a great idea. I would really like to increase the requirements to class 17 because this would take time to accomplish since the drop rate has been change (can still be change depending on the admins). +1 ^^

With the PoH nerfed down + this suggestion. It's definitely a great idea. More control over cheaters/TPP users.

We could add this also but very soon we will have the new mShield Implemented and replaced the Xprotect system.
Hacking will not be a possibility on Redemption anymore.

Sounds great Cykros. Alot of player ingame has been seeing alot of hackers farming Senil and AC. Really looking forward to the new mShield.

Like i said as the day goes by lots of players will get farmed before you even get to implement mShield :( I'm not rushing you guys actually i know that you've been working so hard for the future updates like sir zera said. Sorry if I'm being rude :)

Last edited:
Why not make HR15 also for WAR some of my friend experience a below 20min CG with 1 Player LOL
They can report it, unfortunately there is not really a lot to do about that, unless we also catch them.

mShield has arrived so this is not needed.
Thank you anyway for thinking of a way to make the server more fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner