Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Refused Reset & Add stats in the web page

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuanMarvic

The Man Who Can't Be Moved
Contributor
Gold Member
Registered
Hi,

I hope you can add Reset and Add stats function in the web.

I dont mind paying VP or EC in stats reset. Its difficult to farm Extract potions and makes adding stats a lot easier.

Thanks!

You didnt understand the logic my friend:
Stats editor was in website, but in sometime after update staff decided to remove this option, instead of that they added extract potions to game itemshop where you can purchase extract potions 10pcs for 50ecoins, ofc its great alternative for farming, coz they almost dont drop ingame..

1703072046270130.jpg

I hope this will bring a little clearance for you :)

Stats editor was in website, but in sometime after update staff decided to remove this option, instead of that they added extract potions to game itemshop where you can purchase extract potions 10pcs for 50ecoins, ofc its great alternative for farming, coz they almost dont drop ingame..
1703072046270130.jpg

I got your point. However, is it logical that I need 3,000 EC to fully reset 600 of my stat?

1703072046270130.jpg

I think everyone understood what happened.
Anyway, the point is they didn't take the best decision in this case, i also think it should be available on Website

Admins are currently busy, working on something very important
but i will make sure to follow up this request for you guys, just be patient :)

Admins are currently busy, working on something very important
but i will make sure to follow up this request for you guys, just be patient :)

No worries :). I really appreciate your reply. Thanks

Nah let us farm and guys can earn money ug drop alot of potion grind guys

I got your point. However, is it logical that I need 3,000 EC to fully reset 600 of my stat?
No offense but you said you don't mind paying vc/ec for resetting your stats, and you just need "600 EC" for your 600 stats not " 3,000 EC".

I thinks it's also better if they add those new extract pots to vshop too for an alternative.

No offense but you said you don't mind paying vc/ec for resetting your stats, and you just need "600 EC" for your 600 stats not " 3,000 EC".

I thinks it's also better if they add those new extract pots to vshop too for an alternative.
=)) Yep.. wrong computation.. anyway im fine now :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner