Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Returning player with a few questions

Deji

Registered
Hello. :)
First of all, I am not sure if this is the right Forum, is this the official forum? is this a private server? to be honest, I don't know.
Its been a few years (atleast 8) that I have played it last.
Any idea about the server population? (I don't mind low population, playing a dead mmorpg with 80players/day on an official server, and yes I pay monthly sub!)
Ive seen there is 2 new classes. I guess most of the player decided by visual appearance what they play.

A few questions about the classes:
Is wizard still just this "SP gas station"?
Is the force blader still THE pvp class?
Is force archer still THE nation war class?
Is Blader still as cool as I remember?

How hard is the pay2win? I don't mind spending a few moneys on the game, but I don't want to pay 300 moneys.

Is the visual modification still possible as shown in this old video of mine?

8 years been a lot of time so I better wont ask for all the stuff that changed, but if theres something major that you enjoyed/disliked, id like to know!

Also, is there a possibility to retrieve your character, as ive seen the servers have been reduced to 2.
How quick goes the grind? (not like id mind, its pretty after all)

Again, I am very very sorry if I posted to the wrong forum, or if I have broken the rules in some way.
Thank you for your time reading and answering to this post.

You are in a wrong forum we dont have those new classes you speak of hence its just a visual.

This is Cabal world Forums

Ah I see, very sorry. the official forum seems to be not working.

Official Partner