Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Role of the class.(War)

Xcuses

Contributor
Registered
Below are just some of my opinion of the class based on my experience.

Warrior - Great survivability. Good for blocking/harassing enemy and def. Able to withstand knockdown, knockback, etc for few sec, great combination with bear and cat.

Force Shielder - Great survivability. Good for blocking and harassing. Able to save teammates with SS.

Force Archer - Good pusher. Basically this is the only class that can penetrate the gate and hit guardian at the same time with bm3. Great damage for harass too but easy to die unlike FS or WA. (If you are looking to be bringer you might wanna consider this class, as it can potentially farm high score. Unless you competing with other farmer that lure 2 or 3 monster together.)

Force Blader - Neutral. Can push since the debuff is good. Can block too especially with his BM1. Once FB is on bm1 you need to bind this class to rekt him if not he will run, heal and come back which is annoying.

Blader - Good pusher. This class BM2 is good for pushing. Good for harassing enemy too. If you know how to use your skill properly(like when to use intuition and resist barrier)(you have like 90% chance of surviving) but the con is your def is low.

Wizard - Neutral. I have nothing to say for this class. Pros:High damage and able to chase the enemy . Cons: once bind can nearly consider dead unless it's a "easy" enemy.

Overall.. every class have their own “role” . But in the end it's your play style matters. Some of the thing I mention don't really apply at all.. since it's always a 1v1, 2v2, 3v2,etc situations.

Hope you find this useful.........
Even if is abit. Good luck Have fun.:D

Might be wrong about the FA bringer stuff... So don't flame me.. just stating what I think.

Official Partner