Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

RTM Banned accounts

Cykros

Staff member
Administrator
Professional Enchanter
Registered
I wish to inform you that we have taken action to ban 12 accounts for engaging in Real Money Trading (RTM). Unfortunately, a few of these accounts were collateral victims due to account sharing. However, we must enforce our rules consistently.

Let us all remember that RTM is not permitted here. Your support and purchases play a vital role in keeping our server alive and motivating us to continue our efforts in providing an exceptional gaming experience.

Thank you for your understanding and continued support.

Best regards,
Cykros

Hello sir good day, why my account has been banned just now and I don't know the reason why its happen
I was inside the dungeon when it happen and suddenly disconnected and when I try to login it say my account has been banned
I hope you investigate this incident, thank you.

Any update about my issue
I hope the admin notice this
Hello,

yes we have noticed what you wrote. But please take the correct way to handle your concern by creating a thread under https://forum.cabal.world/node/cabal-unban/.

This will then be reviewed and you will get your answer.

@All: Please stop replying on a global thread with personal interrests. This should always be handled personal between you and the staff team and "spam" will be reduced.

Thank you.

Sincerly

Official Partner