Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Refused Rules of Multiple account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackcatvn

Registered
I from VietnamGamerS Guild, in my Guild now have a problem that some people got a banned for reason multi account. But in Vietnam, we can play game in internet cafe with friend and other. If they have same IP and got banned is so rigid. We must discriminate the diffient of them and what make the server danger .
Cabal is a online game, we must have friend and community for a funny game. If server request must be play alone and dont have friend is not online game any more, it is offline game. I think the ADMIN and GM should think about that what is multi account for bot and what is multi account that friends play with each other.
P/s: Sorry for my bad english, i type it myself not google translate.

You have a point,and it's same w/ some players on Philippines but we can't ignore the possibilities that multi accounts is used in bad ways too,..and there's a reason why those player's got banned also,they're caught on logs that they're using 3rd party software

in vietnam, most of us play game in public internet services even we have personal computer. simply we feel more fun if do it with friends coz do teamplay easily. Idk how about ur countries ^^ I always do my best to manager my guild. VietNamGamerS say NO with cheat/hack

Hello there :)
I really don't want you to wrongly understand what we are trying to do, please do not overthink!
All we want to do is to make your experience here as safe as possible, in fact after so many events that happened, unfortunate events, regarding: accounts sharing with a result of items being stolen, like someone left its acc details to a friend, coz of lack of time to play and when he came back he no longer had anything; OR sharing his acc info to someone and after a while discovered his acc was banned coz of hacking and desperate making an unban request, not knowing why, when, etc ...
These events determined us to update our rules and trying to prevent players to share their information to anyone, after we think about multiple accounts abuse from the owner of the many acc infos from friends and after the damage that is caused to our game and stability.
We do not want to kill the fun of the game, we do not say anything about having fun with your friends, just have fun as a team/guild, like party dungeons, farming, not giving your acc to someone and expect to become after some time an end game one; Where is the thrill and joy of playing a game if you don't play it?
You guys from Vietnam and not only, are many and have a team, use that in your advantage, we no longer want to see desperate people coming to forum and asking what happened to their account ....
Again, we do this for your safety, if you don't care that much continue spreading your info and put people in "danger".
Also in the same time I personally would not accept any account info from anyone, no matter what that acc has on it.

And about those people that you know and are now banned, don't worry, things will sort out ;)

Have a nice day/night, stay safe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner