Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Refused Rune Pack in shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leertaste

Registered
I suggest to make a rune "expert" package containing: MCR, DMG, Magamp and one MCR, DMG, SwordAmp.
And one "extendet expert" package with the blendet runes for the both class.

For a good equiped palyer its not a problem to farm the runes. But I would like to remember that special the DMG in ApoofOD is awfull, I got 6 log outs today in one run, thats very awful to spam a dungeon like special this one.

I would suggest a price for:
"expert" about 1500ecoins and
"extendet expert" 2000ecoins but thats of course your pricing, its only a suggestion where i think players will buy them more often.

regards
Leertaste

i cant agree with this simply because people need to farm for some things or the game will be boring to fast for people something to work towards is important

It doesn't sound to bad of a idea but prices are way too high for ecoins for those runes but would be nice too see it lower price = the price of cost of those in game runes.
the farming will stay the same.

for example if chaos set was in ecoin shop id have bought that and not even have to play the game some things just need to be farmed

That's true. The game will be boring if all those items will be placed on the shop.

Yes very true about the chaos gear ^^
But i am Regarding about the Rune pack's xD

Just think about this mate. No offense. Those items are really hard to hunt. It makes the game awesome. So for me personally, I dont think there is a reason why they will put that in the eShop. Hope you understand.

We like to consider our server a non pay to win, indeed you can help boost your account by donating but you still have some work to be done to be one of the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner