Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

[S.MOD/GM]Jaybolty's Goodbyes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaybolty

Dragon lord
Contributor
Registered
Hello OGN Members

Today I am announcing my leave in staff, I have been in staff since the beginning of October last year, back then I was really happy with how things were running in the community and I wanted to join what was an awesome community back then. However recently things have not been as I expected, although I am aware that it is impossible to keep everyone happy I feel that no matter what happens now the response is often negative and the community is out of control, because of this I do not feel like I want to be a part of the staff for this community anymore.

Something people won’t know is back at the beginning of May I was planning to leave staff but due to lack of staff I felt that the community could suffer and this is something I did not want to happen; now we have GM Noctis and GM Dehnfeld I feel like the community is able to continue on without me.

I really enjoyed my time with this community, back in EGA I played through redemption and vanilla back then, also then titans when the communities merged with OGN, I was happy with the in game communities where everyone was helping each other out, there was very little amount of conflicts between players and all was good but of course now every time I go in game I do not see this type of behavior from hardly anyone, or even on the forum in most cases, it is sad to see that the community has gone in this direction but hopefully it will all be better soon.

So I will continue to be a part of this community but not as a staff member. I wish you all the best of luck and I would like to thank Cykros and Ergo for everything they have taught me throughout my time in staff. I would also like to thank Abaddon and Prometheus for helping me get into staff in the first place in EGA and for sticking with me throughout the majority of my time here :h:. And finally my fellow GM's/Mods back in EGA NoFX, Clumsy, XangorX, MaRco, affliction, Lordy I thank you so much for the great times we had and welcoming me to the community back then, I hope that you are all moving on to better things now and all is going well :)

I ask kindly that you all players stop spamming my PM’s with questions now :D

Farewell
Jaybolty

i Wish you a farewell my friend, we're all thankful for the time and hardwork you have put into this server, i promise you that i will take care of the community as best as i can, may you enjoy your time on the server.

You can rest your mind now, jay. Mr.Teddy is back, and there's max as well. I have to agree with you, jay. It can be really frustrating to handle some players from time to time. And you've done it really well, when most of us left the team. Honestly, I felt bad when I left without a word with you guys and left you with a burden to handle everything. You have your rest now, thank you for your service, Jay. ^^

Jay I enjoyed having you as a team member when you were brought in, I also enjoyed teaching you things and showing you the ropes lol. I wish nothing but the best for you man and hope all is well. Maybe we will see you on our server sometime and maybe play a little Cabal 2 ;). Take care Jay and we'll see you around.

Wes

I'm really sad to see you leave staff because I know what a wonderful and dedicated GM and leader you are. I'd say I'll miss you but I know I'll talk to you soon :p

Mr. Jaybolty, I am sorry to read all of these. Wishing you goodbye and hopefully, you'll change your mind and come back:(

I just joined this community all the staff are good here and you to... I feel Sade u are not one of the staff anymore.. U can play as normal player in game let's have fun together:blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner