Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Saint Patrick's Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xanxus

Contributor
Registered
It's Saint's Patrick day and OGN Redemption have prepared something special to bring LUCK on you!

PRIZES!
[2 winners] Astral Board Card - K Green 30 days (craft effect and 3 slots options of choice)
[2 winners] 7x Craftman Attempts
[2 winners] 6x unique elements
[2 winners] 6x rare elements
[2 winners] 9x basic elements

*Sunday 20th of March 2016*
Event location will be announce in-game after 12:00 MWAR or before Empowered FPTA-01 Custodi Flight.

If you give the right answer you are lucky :p - Richton

Happy Gaming.

looking forward for that kind of event!!

Nice event again BUT:
I don´t want to sound ungrateful, but the first price is really 30 days only valid? The winner is the loser after 30 days?
In my human opinion a won price is only really a profit if he is mine till I decide it to sell or do anything else with it.

It´s like winning the loterie with 6+1 right numbers and after receiving the millions, when you smell like millionaires are felling, you have to pay back after 14 days :giggle:

I think its better to add a realy first price the winner can keep and the bike is a gadget or gave as a consolation prize :nod:

The event is made because we would like to celebrate this very special occasion not about the prizes tho. If simply don't like the event dont participate but like I said I only prepared this event to recognised and celebrate the occasion.

like always will be ppl who will complain: making events then can hear many complains about rewards. Not making events again bad, then screaming for event and omg many screaming that to those rewards useless to participate.
Then ppl please stop to complain, would better say thank you for making event, bcoz something different from daily routine in game ^^
Richton, looking forward to your event :)

hm, obviously I was here somewhat misunderstood. When you read exactly what I writed than would you read:

1. part: "Nice event again"

I think that should be understand by everyone.

2. part: I dare something to exercise criticism.

What you personal prefer? 30 days loan, or own the price you get?

Question: What you want in this forum? Yes-mans or ppl who want to help and discuss? your turn...

I understand what you would like to say. But this is not the right time and right place to play criticism isn't? This event is something I have made quickly since I was doing some personal stuffs and I didn't reviewed on the event. I also consulted our G.MOD Jaybolty and he made changes on it.

Anyways, too bad for you since you didn't enjoy and amaze to the prizes I prepared. *Better luck next time :*)

As much as you would all love to have these really cool items for a longer duration it would also be a negative in terms of business for the server and market. Our GM's and I would absolutely love to give out much better items however doing so could cause issues later on if we kept on doing it for too long. We do have events occasionally which do have bigger rewards but of course may require you to do a bit more work to achieve them.

After all I don't see how you guys could complain about something we are essentially giving you for free + a fun event, maybe you forget that we don't get anything from hosting these event and the GM hosting them is giving up their time for it so show a little respect :)

Where and when is the right time? I thought a forum and a open thread is the right time and the right place. I can´t understand why are you pissed on...
I don´t ask about better prices...
What I said is that the winners of the boards are the losers because the other winners can keep her prices...

Of course you are right when you allude to a bad business when you get prices for free but the trick on that is that you give a way prices who make the ppl hot for buying your products.

BTW (1) I don´t complain, I started a diskussion. When you are pissed about a discussion I have to ask for what that forum is?
BTW (2) I can´t find anything in my posts where the respect about what ever is missing...

May I remind you what a discussion is? Someone writes his opinion and one or more write her opinion in a peaceful decencyway after that. Do you find anything in my post what is not friendly or decency?

could it be that you are a little bit thin-skinned?

So have a nice event I will leave the forum now because our opinions are not compatible and my way is to discuss with others and not to debase others because they have a own opinion...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner