Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Fixed Saint's Forcecalibur. Able to equip a second weapon during mwar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gusti

Registered
Hi. Here, im wearing the forcecalibur and a crystal.

I dont know how exactly happened. During mwar, after die, i wanna use the buff, but i couldn't. I saw the inventory, and i had the crystal equipped with the forceaclibur at same time, like in the picture

Wearing a second weapon, and the forcealibur, your not able to use the buff. So i desequipped the crystal, used the buff and i died again. All this during mwar.

Well, after spawning i had the crystal equipped with the forcecalibur, again.

Finished the mwar i tested the damage, and i was hitting like 6k-7k more. Now i desequiped both weapons and i cant equip the forcecalibur with other weapon. Is the forcecalibur, or other weapons, as must be.

So, i guess i was bugged, i dont know how. The problem was in mwar.

emmm, if is a bug, maybe would be good disable the forcecalibur until is fixed. 6k-7k is a lot of damage, and with a better weapon, can be more

Now, sunday happened again

This time i was in lobby, i equipped the forcecalibur and buffered me. i didnt enter to mwar. Once finished the mwar, oustide i want to equip the other weapons and i see that

Last edited:
Thank you for the detailed report.
We really hope we will find what is causing this and will fix it.

This bug was on eu some time ago aswell, it even worked with legacy weapon + second weapon :D

Unfortunately for the moment this is one bug that we cannot fix.
We will keep an eye on it and if we manage to find a way to fix we will let you all know ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner