Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Not a bug Server license invalid

xzibit2boy

Registered
Hi, I have installed this game and I’m experiencing a disconnect related to mShield that says the servers license expired. I get to log in the game move for no more then 3 seconds and then I’m thrown out
323BE846-6A83-45D4-96BE-C867ADA5E62A.jpeg

On our Download page there is cloudflare official vpn tool named WARP, download it and instal,
it will fix yours problem.

On our Download page there is cloudflare official vpn tool named WARP, download it and instal,
it will fix yours problem.
thanks for the reply, i downloaded the program, restarted my computer, cloud was on private internet, opened cabal, clicked scan and repaired the stuff, game opened, i logged in, world loaded and then pow it threw me out, an mShield report popped up but only 1/10 of a second and didn't get a chance to see the error, thanks anyways. I give up, cheers to you and your players

The error of mshield clearly explains what is wrong with your PC.
And yes you have 100% a software monitoring and blocking traffic that is why your mshield client cannot check the license with the server.
Good luck!

Official Partner