- Oct 20, 2014
- Reaction score
Equipment Set EffectsBecause some of the force codes were not working on the set effects we have decided to "refurbish" a bit the set effects of the body parts and epaulets also. You will noticed that we don't have offensive forces anymore (excepting epaulets) in set effects and this is because the system was not build to support them properly! Set effects will be a main source of defensive force for all classes! We might update it again in the future depending on the feedback we gather from players and also yourself from playing!
You can see the new values in the following picture!
This is a bit of a more sensitive subject so we are going to explain why we did this change. After some long debates in our team we have all came to the conclusion that the custom leveling up table ( this table is basically the needed EXP to have a certain level ) is not suiting our server anymore since we don't have any redeem/reset system.
This made us to decide to revert the leveling up table back to original values. This does not means that the leveling up will be done as hard as it is on official because here we still have the Floating Rates system that increases the EXP rate every hour based on online players.
Imagine this scenario, a new player comes to the server and he reaches in 20 minutes level 200 (very possible with Premium Gold and a BBead of 200%), then he realizes that he is max level BUT the gear he wears is not that good because you need more time to get a strong gear, he has no Runes because you cant farm them that fast, he has no Merit skills because he could not get that Honor Rank so fast, get the point? The main problem is that the current level up table is not in balance with the other game systems making things weird. If you think otherwise please leave a reply to this post with your arguments.
I hope this explanation is good enough so you all understand the benefits of this needed change regarding how we level up the characters.
Market (Auction House in Bloody Ice)The Market is on of the main pylons in the server to sustain the trading of items. As thing change and items appear and disappear we also need to update this market so it will accept new items. Here are the changes we have made now:
- Removed from Auction house the following categories: Limitless, Zwei Frame, Eins Frame and Equilibrium
- Added grade filter for up to +20 for Body parts, Weapons and Vehicles (bikes)
- "Craft Items" category updated to accept all types of Material Cores, Astral Cores and Quartz Cores and the Chaos Belts Cores up to +6
- "Upgrade Items" category updated to accept all types of Bike related cores like Bike Upgrade Kit, Bike Perfect Upgrade Kit....
- "Quest Items -> Mission Items" category updated to accept and filter the following items:
- Sealed Mergaheph Ring
- Killian's Limbic Tonsil Cell
- Powerless Tempus' Ring
- Sealed Leth Tyrant's ring
- Cursed Leth Tyrant's Ring
- Cursed Ring of Dr. Mazel
- "Essence Runes" category can register and filter all runes from Level I and Level II
- "Accessories -> Belts" category updated to accept and filter all Chaos Belts
- "Epaulets -> Normal Epaulets" category updated to accept Demonite Epaulets and all Epaulets of Laws that exists in the game
If you want to receive the items you will need the Special Inventory Blessing Bead or the Premium Membership Gold
- N Shop, 15.000 eCoins for 3 Days duration
- DP Exchange NPC Peticia, 1000 DP for 1 Day duration
- Abys (Boss Arena), Boss Token Patren x5 and Boss Token Baldus x5 + 8.000 WEXP for 3 Days duration
- Event Girl Yul, 6750 vCoins for 3 Days duration
Premium Membership Gold:
- 6 Euro for 7 days
- 12 Euro for 14 days
- 18 Euro for 21 days
- 24 Euro for 30 days (2 days bonus)
Here is the full list of benefits from the premium gold membership
Quality of life/game changes
Dr. Mazel Ring needed to complete the quest "Chloe's Request" can drop now in Forgotten Temple B3F without having the quest registered. This means you can farm more of them and trade them to other players.
Mission War Balancing
- Mission War tier 1 entry range changed to 119-169
- Mission War tier 2 entry range changed to 170-200
Fixed a problem with some Sealed Leth Tyrant rings that had Character Bind status, all ingame rings like that will be converted to normal status (tradeable)