Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Suggestion Short term (seasonal) event(s)

iTamer

Contributor
Gold Member
Registered
I'm fancy of the events, whats can makes the players life easier.
I have some ideas about that, so I want to share them with you guys.
First of all I'd like to tell you it's just fictions and ideas...reasonable ideas!

About the event items:
I prefer to collect items during the event time. For example in the summer event the players could collect 2 types of event items, like Volley_Ball (common), and Ice_Cream (rare) (there are more variable event items in the game, these are just examples).
These are exchangeable in an event shop, for 3 types of items like "Common", "Rare" and "Epic"

Common items could be (cost of couple of common event item):
-Upgrade Cores (High, Highest, Ultimate), Force Cores (High, Highest, Ultimate), Slot Extenders (High, Highest, Ultimate). Bike Upgrade kits included to these items definitely.
-Buff Potions like: Evasion potion, Concentration Potion, Sword/Magic skill amp potions, etc...
-etc...

Rare items could be (cost of ~10-50 of rare event item):
-Harder buff potions like: Holy Water of Critical Strike, Gm Buff potions,
-Enchante Safeguards (High, Highest, Ultimate) bike safeguards included.
-Perfect cores (High, Highest, Ultimate)
-Pet Untrain Kit (Option Selective)
-Guild Exp potion
-etc...

Epic Items could be (cost of ~20-30 rare event item):
-Special Inventory Blessing Bead (I'll use the "BB" at the next time to mention them)
-Other types of BB like: (EXP, PET,
-Yekaterina Membership
-30 days Costumes (1 or 2 wings included)
-Lightning Element
-AP saver
-etc...

Another things/facts about the event items:
-One of them is a common, and the other is a rare item. Forexample the Volley_Ball is a common drop during the event time oppostie of Ice_Cream, which is a rare, but dropable.
-The common event item is changeable for the rare one, like: need 50 common for get 1 rare.
-The event items drops everywhere except Arena dungeons.
-Event items are tradeable

I tried to write reasonable and usable things, whats could be good for everyone from the beginners to the experts.

if you checked our passed summer events, you will noticed that we are already doing that ;)

if you checked our passed summer events, you will noticed that we are already doing that ;)
No, I didn’t checked :) otherwise I wouldn’t have written. :)

But if u did, then just one question ... why do i only see "GM KILL" event ? :) its a bit boring ... i dont understand it and the other part of it when someone tries to ask something from gm about the event why is there no reaction to it ? ( kinda ignor ) It’s as if creativity is on the verge of extinction :/

But if u did, then just one question ... why do i only see "GM KILL" event ? :) its a bit boring ... i dont understand it and the other part of it when someone tries to ask something from gm about the event why is there no reaction to it ? ( kinda ignor ) It’s as if creativity is on the verge of extinction :/

Idk if you understand the word "Seasonal"
Ita world wide event being celebrated by alot of people..

Or areyou saying we should do christmas event on an upcoming summer?
Is thay what you want. Humor me

GM kill gives handful rewards to players,
The gm titles lvl 1 and lvl 2, and other stuff that players could get once they obtained a kill.

Idk if you understand the word "Seasonal"
Ita world wide event being celebrated by alot of people..

Or areyou saying we should do christmas event on an upcoming summer?
Is thay what you want. Humor me

GM kill gives handful rewards to players,
The gm titles lvl 1 and lvl 2, and other stuff that players could get once they obtained a kill.
ik what does it mean .. seasonal but 4 "normal" event u think it is enough ?

handful rewards hmmm Weapon scroll Ultimate crit rate (200kk ah) or rename card ? the eCoins are good but the item ...the people would prefer the perfect cores / safe guards or if scroll a bit expensiver one kinda ultimate cdi which are usefull and make their "life" easier but its only my opinion

these arent to insult ur work just share my mind

handful rewards hmmm Weapon scroll Ultimate crit rate (200kk ah) or rename card ? the eCoins are good but the item ...the people would prefer the perfect cores / safe guards or if scroll a bit expensiver one kinda ultimate cdi which are usefull and make their "life" easier but its only my opinion

those are easily obtainable thru farming. what you suggest is non sense, here we make them farm for the item the players need, its already easy, since you could farm alz easy, if they hate farming for the certain item they could just bought them.

Official Partner