Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Refused SOMETHING TO FARM

Status
Not open for further replies.

TashaGodSpell

Registered
Can you put some new rare item that we cant craft and we can get only by farming? i want something that wants me to play whole day because i want to farm this item and i want to sell it with a high price no just login and do pvp at bi specially with those player who completed there item already.. i want to hunt and sell something rare..

Please read the forum guide very carefull :
- You can got Kilian heart by farming only or buy from others only
- You can farm rare element by your self only
I'm new on this server and that just something i can tell you .

You should grind summer event mobs, with those letters u can get some interesting rewards or just sell them for alz!

Please read the forum guide very carefull :
- You can got Kilian heart by farming only or buy from others only
- You can farm rare element by your self only
I'm new on this server and that just something i can tell you .
just that? you want to farm killian everyday? after you complete your item you will just login and farm killian?hahahaha
to tell farming killian is no even a challenge even new player with freebie set can farm it.. what i want is an item that can only get by huting at DG and you need full item to for that DG to enter or even a party there is ac but the problem with you can farm craft materials if only the chaos armor cant be craft only way to get them is by farming AC it would be nice and you can also sell them to other players

If you have a idea of what sort of thing you are wanting to farm maybe we could put something together :) at the moment this is very vague information

If you have a idea of what sort of thing you are wanting to farm maybe we could put something together :) at the moment this is very vague information
how about putting a charm,talisman or some new accessories? that gives more stats.. :D

I have already asked for them, we can ask to admins if that's possible but hardly with our client at the moment.

Yoh
* Farm ALZ dude, if ur not a donator :giggle: U can buy many things for your char, example : Accessories, cube NW, Lost relic or sellenia weapon and specially ECOIN :cool:
HOW ?
- Go to Nostalgia Forest. Use BM3 and kill all mobs. Pick up items then sell to shop ( better use remote shop card )
- Clear DX----> got UCHH or FCHH and DP, too.
* Do B3F daily quest. ( 2 rare + 4 basic per character, so with 6 char, u got 12 rare + 24 basic. Craft unique and build chaos gear, etc )

Yoh
* Farm ALZ dude, if ur not a donator :giggle: U can buy many things for your char, example : Accessories, cube NW, Lost relic or sellenia weapon and specially ECOIN :cool:
HOW ?
- Go to Nostalgia Forest. Use BM3 and kill all mobs. Pick up items then sell to shop ( better use remote shop card )
- Clear DX----> got UCHH or FCHH and DP, too.
* Do B3F daily quest. ( 2 rare + 4 basic per character, so with 6 char, u got 12 rare + 24 basic. Craft unique and build chaos gear, etc )

honestly your out of the topic bro..im asking for something worth farming if you have a complete item.. not what should i do if your new in this server,,hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner