Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Starting guide (UPDATED)

mihail

Registered
Mishi is back with another updated Starting guide
let's start where to gain alz if you just started the answer is kinda simple go to forgotten ruina kill some mobs and sell the items to the npc
few mobs and you will get enough alz for entries etc , then you can start by using your bb 200 % exp (let's mention that you can also wait for the weekends and use the bonus etc and premium for faster results before that you can lvl up a small farm char for ft1 to make some alz by selling puks by farming the 1st boss) , then you can start with sod 100 -105 then go to EOD2 for ring and simple for lvl 110
when you reach lv 110 you you can go to the dark trolls till you reach 120 and then you can freely go to ic1 if you are with premium on weekends by my own experience you will get 135 by spawning all the mobs , when you reach 135 you can go to s1 yes s1 not s2 simple because s1 have a free exp spots , when you are on the last boss dont finish the dung let the boss to kill you to active his skill and spawn mobs that you will abuse later for exp while you are waiting you can go back to the Umpra and farm on the spots they are spawning every 5 sec or smth like that ,then when you reach 145 you have 2 options if you are not lazy you can farm in MO till 155 or if you are lazy like me (ye i'm lazy af sometimes ) you can go to the puma in the pontus and farm her for exp which gives good not bad amount of exp if you have the nervus system to farm her with bm 2/3 you will lvl up faster (with premium and weekends ) you can farm till 155 then you can go to the AFT2 on the 1st boss and farm the mobs + boss it gives deasent amount of exp not really fast not really slow till 160 -165 then you can shout for some help with oath to speed the progress to 180 you can also try other methods but i think aft2 / b3f are the best ways for exp you can farm solo b3f till 180 after 180 if you dont have a guild mate till then or no one really helps you , you might have a trouble with lvling since it cost a better geared player to enter AC (Abondon City) anyways you can try on shout there's some good persons which could help you to reach 190 , and after 190 you can really focus on gear by then i pref you to collect alz (by farming in ft1 or you can also focus on getting better prideus in Siena 1) and by then make archi gear ,and when you reach 190 to rush demonite. then focus on war making merit runes and many more things which you will learn by playing the server :giggle:don't forget to vote you can get special items, also by the end of the week you can even get elements and many more things with a minimum of 30votes, who knows you might try to compete with the top voters for better rewards you can check the rewards in the web on ranking, also i forgot to mention the GM kill event on which you can get cool items with a specific title (gm knock down title ) which is the best for pve , also dont forget to slowly progress your honor rank to fight on the same lvl with the best players :p hope you enjoy the game have fun that's you can even help yourself with small donation even 5 euro are 5 euro worth to help you progress a bit faster :p and helps the server to stay alive many more years.

Official Partner