Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

STOP DELETING AND LET THE PEOPLE READ

pakapaka

Registered
Hello Dear Community,

i will tell you a little Story about YOU all, you guys are complaining for every little shit in this game. A lot of you never even Played Cabal ( Official or Private). You are reporting me for Hacks ? ok thats fine to.
Yes i have hacked 1 Month ago and YES i got banned. But Banning somebody for breaking records WITHOUT ANY PROOF AND I BET 1000 EURO (and i have this money i am not a litlle brat like you guys think) THAT YOU DONT EVEN HAVE ONE. First AFT2 ( i know its about this record i did) I will explain you how to break the 18:32 sec I DID.
WI(ME ZYLLON) - There is an System called RELOG( Players dosen´t even know about this).
Relog after every single BM3+Aura at any Boss dosen´t matter.(JUST RELOG you will get your short buffs and bm3 ready to go again). And you will see that you can EVEN BREAK THE 15 min record in AFT2.

FA(Zoldsapi) - I TOLD ZOLDSAPI about 1 week ago about this little Trick i know even SINCE ESTSOFT BROUGHT THE RELOG SYSTEM TO US. I even told him in TeamSpeak 3(what PRO PLAYERS LIKE YOU AND THE HOLE COMMUNITY DOSEN´T EVEN KNOW WHAT THIS IS)
TO NOT TO NOT BREAK MY 18 min RECORD BECAUSE FA CAN BREAK ANY RECORD IN ANY DUNGEON AND HE SHOULD KEEP HIS MOUTH SHUT AND NOT TO TELL ANYBODY ABOUT THIS.

AND NOW YOU SMART LITTLE KIDS YOU THINK THATS A HACK XDDDDDDDDD

SO I WANT TO TELL YOU SOMETHING NOW

GM´S OR MODERATOR

I WILL DONATE YOU 1000 euro TODAY IF YOU ARE SURE I CAN´T DO THAT 18 MIN RECORD AGAIN AND IM NOT KIDDING AT ALL.

UNBANN ME AND EVERY GM CAN COME IN DUNGEON WITH ME AND I WILL SHOW THEM HOW EASY IT IS.

PS I had 3 HBR from lantern when i did that Record

BEST REGARDS

ZYLLON

Thread will be closed if i see anymore flaming/misbehaving.

When theres something not right. okay your ban hahahahaaha

FUNNY.

What zyllon said about that relog thing is true. I break his record a few days ago in aft2 with that. It is POSSIBLE to get those times with relogs (not speaking about ridicoulus ac - 28 mins solo runs which is joke ofc), just think first. When ge told me about his 18mins solo aft2 time, i was like that impossible man... but it is NOT, every relog u get back all of skills (bm and for me Art of Snipe).
Im sure that Zyllon didnt use any hacks to get those times.

why dont you let him do another AFT2 run and all of you should come check it. thats the best way to settle things here. you should act more professional and stop banning people without reasons except some peoples jealousy and envy

1. It was the banning system.
  2. 9:09 PM - Noctis:
    Ban Reason: AUTOBAN: AOE

Really relog will auto band I use this to at eodb3f

maybe he relog too much for break AFT2 record :rolleyes:
I used relog sometimes in MO solo but not get auto banned :whew::whew::whew:

Official Partner