Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Suggestion suggestion about fair gameplay

mihail

Registered
this is my suggestion since the game became too much PAY to WIN no joke but you said that i can get one of those cool items on gem shop on event i didn't saw any +7 belt and any 20/20/20 shane bracelete and even epaulet brooo are you kidding me who the hell put them there T_T , i think you are making a 1st april jokes ye it's cool event , but ye normal none donor players has no chance of getting cool shane like the donors since there's no way the only way is to open 1milion shane boxes but still can't get them with this golden 1 slot , also the belt why did you removed it from ec shop you made x3 currency main ec /in game ec and finally the gems is that some kind of joke giving this huge advantage on donors they now even can get alz oke leave it like that since there's no other way to gain alz at all and alz makting dropped alot and ya let's go back to what we were talked about giving that huge lead on donors my suggestion is to somehow stabilizes like it was before both none donor and donor players to have a chance to get the max thing , since there's no option gaining max shane 20/20/20 with slot or 11/11/11 or the only way is to buy it with alz which is still unfair we want to buy it with ec too !!! remove the gem system pls or just add shane , earrings , belt to ec one with main ec ^_^ i will be suprised if someone answer me below ^_^ have a nice day.

this is my suggestion since the game became too much PAY to WIN no joke but you said that i can get one of those cool items on gem shop on event i didn't saw any +7 belt and any 20/20/20 shane bracelete and even epaulet brooo are you kidding me who the hell put them there T_T , i think you are making a 1st april jokes ye it's cool event , but ye normal none donor players has no chance of getting cool shane like the donors since there's no way the only way is to open 1milion shane boxes but still can't get them with this golden 1 slot , also the belt why did you removed it from ec shop you made x3 currency main ec /in game ec and finally the gems is that some kind of joke giving this huge advantage on donors they now even can get alz oke leave it like that since there's no other way to gain alz at all and alz makting dropped alot and ya let's go back to what we were talked about giving that huge lead on donors my suggestion is to somehow stabilizes like it was before both none donor and donor players to have a chance to get the max thing , since there's no option gaining max shane 20/20/20 with slot or 11/11/11 or the only way is to buy it with alz which is still unfair we want to buy it with ec too !!! remove the gem system pls or just add shane , earrings , belt to ec one with main ec ^_^ i will be suprised if someone answer me below ^_^ have a nice day.

This server dont have only 1 event ,so before you think you should post something turn your brain ON.noob.

You sound like an angry 12 yrs old whose mama allows only 1 hour of video game a day.
Of course players who invest in the game will have more advantage, because donating is for people that don't have enough time to farm Alz, but able to make money in real life.
You want the drop rate for end-game equipments to be 20%? Go create a server and be the GM, because no games have this rate for play-to-win.
You don't have / make a lot of money then I suggest you grow up, leave your parent's basement and get a job, problem solved.
There, I replied you. Have a nice day ^_^

You sound like an angry 12 yrs old whose mama allows only 1 hour of video game a day.
Of course players who invest in the game will have more advantage, because donating is for people that don't have enough time to farm Alz, but able to make money in real life.
You want the drop rate for end-game equipments to be 20%? Go create a server and be the GM, because no games have this rate for play-to-win.
You don't have / make a lot of money then I suggest you grow up, leave your parent's basement and get a job, problem solved.
There, I replied you. Have a nice day ^_^
HAHAHAHA oh no i can't stop laughing at you pls .
did you really took everything that serius ye i was talking serius but you took it deeply seems like you are one of the donors i dont mind i just show my opinion since there was already 1 currency (main ecoin) it was optainable by none donors and donors gem system is pure donor shit for me nothing wrong that's my opinion i think i'm more experience player then you . ye sure donations kept the sv alive .
don't act like a dumbass :D pls

did you really took everything that serius ye i was talking serius but you took it deeply seems like you are one of the donors i dont mind i just show my opinion since there was already 1 currency (main ecoin) it was optainable by none donors and donors gem system is pure donor shit for me nothing wrong that's my opinion i think i'm more experience player then you . ye sure donations kept the sv alive .
What make you think I took your post serious, it's a video game lol? My reply was straight on point, no cursing like a "dumb ass" and no assuming I'm better than you. I simply stated that you're an angry 12yrs old, don't have money to donate base on what you wrote then point out solutions for your problems. From what everybody sees it, you're the one who's taking things serious here, haha.

this guy have point 100%

and it is not and never will be p2w.

Official Partner