Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Acknowledged Suggestion about material for craft

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaiTrang

Leader of VietNamGamers
Contributor
Registered
I have a suggestion about material for craft. Not only me, have many players like crafting here. We spent more times to hunt material ( Disc, Shape Cartridge and other Normal materials.... ). Materials drop much in dungeon and specially at Lakeside ( 10 psc ). However, Disc - shape cartridge( lv2) and other normal materials drop at Port lux, Fort.Ruina with 1 psc only.

We can buy lv1 at Port Lux ( Grocers and Core Alchemist ) but lv2 nid hunt it or buy

aaaaaaaaa.jpg
Here is not official, so many players dont care about it bcoz they dont give them more Alz, we cant buy it from other players or spend a lots of time to hunt it.
So can u add Disc lv2, Shape lv2 and other normal materials to a NPC like Chloe ... or increase amount like Lakeside 10psc pliz ? We can buy or hunt it easily and enjoy crafting
Thanks !!!
Long life, OGN :h::h::h::h::h::h:

bump...CONGRATULATION ON YOUR 1 YEAR THREAD:party::party::party::party::party:(and it still being reviewed=)))

Crafting has always been a way that should been taking long but benefitting on the end, and this server is already not like Officials as you can reach Legendary in a pretty short period.

As a crafter on Officials, it could take you months and billions of alz farming, compared to OGN, OGN is ezpzy.
And

Yeah ur right, noctis. However, we havent got any players farm + sell materials, specially lv2

Maybe selling them by 10x for a specific price would do?

and this server is already not like Officials as you can reach Legendary in a pretty short period.
Well as stated on the part about LV2 DISC and LV2 SHAPE CARTRIDGES t'was referring to PROF CRAFT not NORMAL CRAFT and yes you are right about reaching "Legendary Normal Craftsman"(NORMAL CRAFT) FAST if only you can participate on Halloween Event w/c is happening atm. I have tried farming for the FC of Epaulet of Proof +3 and +6 and i'm sure it ain't easy as you say it is even here on a private server with higher rates than official.

It's nice to increase the dropped amount of Lv2 discs on maps like Port Lux & Fort Ruina like x10pcs. per drop like for the Lv3 disc on Lake Side map or even x5pcs. per drop is fine if x10 is too much. Also on Shape Cartridges increasing the dropped amount from x1pc. to x3-x5pcs. per drop would be really nice.

Just my opinion based on my own perspective.
Thanks for reading.

Well as stated on the part about LV2 DISC and LV2 SHAPE CARTRIDGES t'was referring to PROF CRAFT not NORMAL CRAFT and yes you are right about reaching "Legendary Normal Craftsman"(NORMAL CRAFT) FAST if only you can participate on Halloween Event w/c is happening atm. I have tried farming for the FC of Epaulet of Proof +3 and +6 and i'm sure it ain't easy as you say it is even here on a private server with higher rates than official.

It's nice to increase the dropped amount of Lv2 discs on maps like Port Lux & Fort Ruina like x10pcs. per drop like for the Lv3 disc on Lake Side map or even x5pcs. per drop is fine if x10 is too much. Also on Shape Cartridges increasing the dropped amount from x1pc. to x3-x5pcs. per drop would be really nice.

Just my opinion based on my own perspective.
Thanks for reading.
Yeah i get that, but i mean more like 10x just from the shops and not mobs at all, but if players want it rather to be farmed instead we can still think of something. :)

Yeah i get that, but i mean more like 10x just from the shops and not mobs at all, but if players want it rather to be farmed instead we can still think of something. :)

Well if you mean that we can buy it from an NPC like the Lv1 discs from Yerte NPC at PL with the max x10pcs / (amount of alz/etc). Well i like that cause it's easier for me (crafter's perspective).

"I am sorry but this server is not going to turn into a buy all you want server.
You will have to work hard for some items and craft materials."
^ As stated by Cykros on another thread, best alternative would be to increase the quantity being dropped (specially Lv2 discs and Shape Cartridges). :nod:

On the next update the drop rates of craft materials will be increased.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner