Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Suggestion suggestion about the drop table and some changes that will bring back the sv pls read it #mishi power

misho123

Banned
1st i will start with the epic grade should be updated chance for epic grade items should be higher with the coming of the legendary set remove all the crap items that can drop from the chest and add at least crap demonites , lower the chance of getting ssa/msa scrolls from extract it will fix the marketing, 2nd spread all the legendary drops from the devil tower into all the dgs with low % chance so we won't spam a single dg and mainly the players won't complain about that, next thing that i want to mention is the slots extender they should be harder also the pcu with all the sets they will get some value like they should be , slot extenders should be the rarest item if you are trying to follow at some point the official, next thing I should say is to add more items to the hvh "crap ones so we won't get that many fcu's instead" it will make some difficulty another thing that you can make is to add a new pet upgrade token simple and easy. and those this small post i think it's obvious little by little with new content will progress the SV on the right way, also to prevent ppl to rush demonate , put honor ye now is easy peasy to get honor but still, also bring back the old cubes of honor with medals of honor will be better for the quality of the sv don't look at me wrong but getting insta 25 hr is funny and mocking ye they need little improve but still they will make a lot of difference, for me it's better to have maxed skill exp because we are private sv it's pointless to afk 2 -3 days on the dummy to waste your time you won't keep players like that, on the contrary, it will force the ppl to quit faster they want to see gameplay.
before you ignore this post thing again and send it to cykros .
if you like this post gives a like :h: :h: and support me , let's hope for the best of the sv.

1st.the epic items chance to drop shouldnt be guided by thats added new craft level so those should drop easier,
well no bcs they are still on webshop ,and thats reason why drop rate should stay same for now.

2nd.spreading drop is what was done in past and lose of point to have purpose of dungeon,
known thing in past was that every dungeon that we had was dropping same items.
Point is that every dungeon in game should have its own purpose ,like GI=dsf,FT3=mazel ring(shame dungeon was 4 times nerfed and now is soloable),asnd so on , and we also try to not have anymore same items in all event, so each event should offer unique items for that period (event duration).

When we come to a slot extenders,perfect cores , safe guards , you and several players who maxed everything up agree that they should drop eassier, me also, but all others will call it nerfing game , making it harder and so on , and thats true.
Like i say i do agree that amp scrolls CD scrolls for weapons and CR ones should be quite harder to get,extenders also and PCU's,
but let me remind you , IF we lower down drop rate of those atm , we should before that, delete all of them from server, why?
some players over time farmed a lot of those extenders and perfect cores and scrolls , so lowering drop rate of those items will increase market price of those items and those players with large stack of them will hold monopoly over their prices and will became insanely rich.
also to prevent ppl to rush demonate , put honor ye now is easy peasy to get honor but still, also bring back the old cubes of honor with medals of honor will be better for the quality of the sv don't look at me wrong but getting insta 25 hr is funny and mocking ye they need little improve but still they will make a lot of difference
Why is this like that???????????
Because you players was complaining ,and honor point was adding on several places and HR 25 over time became so easy ,
so the point where server is ATM ,is only where you players puted it , complaining about every single thing in game ,even before i became GM , everything was made easier easier easier and look into what it ended up, main example is FT3 that was nerfed 4 times.and examples are infinite.

to end this i will say next:
We have our plans for future,
dont forget how you call changes nerfing and harder.
So even when chages come general channel will be full of nerfing,harder and so on .
until next update/game changes have funn . i just hope that i wont be misunderstood here . ;)

2nd.spreading drop is what was done in past and lose of point to have purpose of dungeon,
known thing in past was that every dungeon that we had was dropping same items.
Point is that every dungeon in game should have its own purpose ,like GI=dsf,FT3=mazel ring(shame dungeon was 4 times nerfed and now is soloable),asnd so on , and we also try to not have anymore same items in all event, so each event should offer unique items for that period (event duration).
well before seems to had alot more players then now , that's why i think it's not losing the dung purpose if you made them on the right way , let's say you are spreading the drop between the dgs and you still will have the devil towers but "devil towers are like daily dungs "
you can make on the others dg to have an lower drop chance for the amp cdi etc so the purpose of the dg won't be lost , 2nd medal of honor or "merit medals " need some love and have an better chance nothing wrong you are getting 1 in 1000 runs

kinda players are complaining always as i had said many times but this time it's for the good of the server

merit medal main source is TG and it will remain like that, they are puted in dung to be farmed,if you drop it is good ,but dung is not main source to farm medal.

Official Partner