Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Refused Suggestion making "Rare Elements"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mavsanityy

Registered
Make Rare Elements Using The Following.

10x Basic Elements
25x Chaos Core
=1xRare

Cause Rare really hard to get haha just suggesting :)

Same as my Suggestion (Almost). Although the recipes are as you say on my thread "easy to farm", I think this is too easy. Maybe add more catalysts that are incredibly hard to farm? Still a good suggestion, just too easy.

change minesta capsule quest reward into elements instead of stain clone because having those capsule and quest are nonsense cause we all have bm3 lvl 3 from the beggining and other items that can be craft using stain clone is not yet being implemented to this server.

I think it's already easy now to get element by doing DQ , unlike before , there's no DQ . If this implemented , this server will be bored cause everything is easy to get . As example I ask some player from other server , 3-4 months play , they still in progress . So I think this idea is not good cause we need to maintain the gameplay . Too easy to get things also could make people feel bored and quit this server , but it's just from my point of view . :)

It's easy only if you're willing to run the daily eod on multiple chars like most people do (and it's hell of a lot boring tbh).The disparity between the mount of basic/rare people usually have it's simply silly ... several hundreds of basics and a few dozens of rares -_- im fine with something making rare easier (i'd say faster more than easier) they could start by bringing back 20 dp per element instead of 30 just like it was before np just nah leave those minesta craps out of this,as if people wanna farm those overwhelming "kill 50 shiz for 3 clones" "kill this & that bla bla for 2 clones" hell no ..clones farming ? what is it we're back on 2012 xD ? Ye capsules are pointless atm well they could simply remove them from the game imo

It's easy only if you're willing to run the daily eod on multiple chars like most people do (and it's hell of a lot boring tbh).The disparity between the mount of basic/rare people usually have it's simply silly ... several hundreds of basics and a few dozens of rares -_- im fine with something making rare easier (i'd say faster more than easier) they could start by bringing back 20 dp per element instead of 30 just like it was before np just nah leave those minesta craps out of this,as if people wanna farm those overwhelming "kill 50 shiz for 3 clones" "kill this & that bla bla for 2 clones" hell no ..clones farming ? what is it we're back on 2012 xD ? Ye capsules are pointless atm well they could simply remove them from the game imo

Well we've got the Premiums DX Quest Capsules "Kill 1 Monster for 5x Stain Clone". And most people no longer want dummies inside B3F DQ.

change minesta capsule quest reward into elements instead of stain clone because having those capsule and quest are nonsense cause we all have bm3 lvl 3 from the beggining and other items that can be craft using stain clone is not yet being implemented to this server.

Well we could get creative for those minesta capsule rewards (See my suggestion in the thread). I don't agree with you turning the rewards into elements because the drop rates are high for quest capsules and it will make the element farming easy.

^ True about prem quests but those are 4-5 quests among 30+ ... exception made for those rest are ridiculously tedious quests also most of you are relatively new here but i can guarantee you that even if they indeed go for clones farming to let you gain elements it would end up with ~100 clones per element xD

Would love it if they changed it to 2 rare + 10 basic = unique and i also agree about the 20dp per rare element

i'm saying that they should drop the basic element coz i think they lowered the drop rate of those things at ca6. idk if its just me though

^ True about prem quests but those are 4-5 quests among 30+ ... exception made for those rest are ridiculously tedious quests also most of you are relatively new here but i can guarantee you that even if they indeed go for clones farming to let you gain elements it would end up with ~100 clones per element xD

That would be quite unreasonable for them to put it that way.

Make Rare Elements Using The Following.

10x Basic Elements
25x Chaos Core
=1xRare

Cause Rare really hard to get haha just suggesting :)
nice suggestion but from my POV it will spoil the game -.- Chaos Core and Basic Elements are easy to drop..
and btw,, you know theres a max person can do in every dungeon i dunno what the max but there is..
theres only 3 Channel here so if everyone will do CA and boom-.- theres no room anymore for everyone to farm. so its better to remain it as it is,,,
and btw..
3x KFC = 1 Rare
so if you change 20DP = 1 rare..
its really unfair coz youll get 1 Rare for every two KFC..

and Daily Quests will be alot more useless.. -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner