Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Feedback Suggestions for dungeon entry more enthusiastic

highto18

Gold Member
Registered
When you complete the dungeons daily on the cabal offical server, you will receive a reward in your mail. When you complete the entry once, when you complete the entry 3 times, and when you complete the entry 5 times, the legendary cube comes with different rewards. Bigger rewards come from bigger challenging dungeons, it comes in boxes such as x10 x15. The important thing is that here, rather than dg entry, there is a possibility of cubes, rare items and runes coming from it. With the introduction of such a reward, more dg is encouraged and there is diversity.

When you complete the dungeons daily on the cabal offical server, you will receive a reward in your mail. When you complete the entry once, when you complete the entry 3 times, and when you complete the entry 5 times, the legendary cube comes with different rewards. Bigger rewards come from bigger challenging dungeons, it comes in boxes such as x10 x15. The important thing is that here, rather than dg entry, there is a possibility of cubes, rare items and runes coming from it. With the introduction of such a reward, more dg is encouraged and there is diversity.
imo Dungeon also gives Ecoins. with that currency u can buy stuff with it..

im pretty sure this is good suggestion, but honestly i think its the Server needs atm.. idk how i can say that but trust me.

Official Partner