Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Taking over the server from egarena.com (Redemption)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So nice new development :)) can i ask if we can donate this month?have 100%+ to be last donate in this game ?:D i gathered my allowance in school to have donate lol xD haha i hope that many updates coming. :D and so thanks to Ega owners becoz this is the game the best you create for me xD :))

Last donate in this game?.. The game wont be gone just wait for everything to be done.. :p

ah ok ok.ask only becoz i know that the donation will remove atm?i think???or im wrong?

First I've to salute you old owners for that handing over:).and for the new owners i would say good luck making redemption better server and interesting community ;)

RedHumeR,

Do you have teamViewer application? so I can check if what is the problem of your Client.

`affliction

Redemption and Titans are 2 different servers.Every server with his stuff.So no conflicts.

yeah no conflict on two servers but you're time on working on 2 different servers has a great conflict.. First things first man. Stay Calm, Focus, good luck on 2 servers with a lot of things to do,,, we are all excited with this you mention.

An old community is closing down because of the lack of time to develop their servers.

Here are some new features that we will have for the new redemption site in the near future.

-improved website engine
-improved website design (responsive - will change upon user feedback)
-improved rankings (new ranking types, changes to existing ones)
-account related website feature changes
-resend activation code available at any time
-manual activation available
-reactivate account when sub password blocked
-automated guild emblem system (guild masters will be able to upload emblem images that will automatically be added to the game every hour - requirements will be set later)
-item refine system (more info will be revealed later when system is fully ready to use)
-item unbinding system (more info will be revealed later when system is fully ready to use)
-ecoin lottery system (more info will be revealed later when system is fully ready to use)

We still have a lot to cache up from this server and combining our features with this one i think we can make 2 very beautiful server, we also hope we will get along well with the staffs who want to continue the work on redemption.

We wish you all the best.

Is harder for me to believe that.. Anyway good luck to new owners..
I think the New Owners must check that:
http://gzone.do.am

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner