Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

this last TG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MigraneBoy

Registered
Sorry capella guys for my trash talks

but that was the requirement I need. no. i mean i must do to give every players newbie or not on this server to give them a meaning/reason to beat each other friend or not on TG look what TG battle I created Capella fight until they're last breath even theirs smoking behind their monitors or drinking some beer which im doing at the moment. so this time I would like for warfreak to cancel out the warning regarding this issue. cause i scheme on a darker plan than this. next time and i would hope that every gms normal char to participate TG which they can add the fire power of each nation and fight for pride.

thank you procyon amarros

but gyrd will be always my idol on capella his the only one who can do some hard damage on me XD..

If i may ask, what is the meaning of this?

almost every player in server participated this last TG to fight for their pride i think. cause of my trash talks on capella nations via manipulating the names of my guilds mate. well they permit me to do it.

because this last TG i make capella to have some enrage against procyon.. so almost all or i can say beyond my measurement of caps participated this last TG and make it the most enjoyful war we ever had.

to make story short i made capella nation to have a reason to beat every single procyon in this server. sorry for bad english

it's Sunday!! Relic Boss day so most ppl Online during that time and most ppl is off to work and study.it's not you who made them joined TG!!! FYI....

nope this time is different.. aside from my guilds mate 2 of my friend thank me for it.. telling me it kills their boredom this whole week and this time their participants are really many... its different than the other ones.. but for now what i dont really know is if it is because of its December or not the cause of this server having this much player...

and just a question why GM such as you warfreak warn me using "nightmare"?
  • As it is stated in the Terms of Service, any form of insulting, discrimination, etc (see Terms of Service for the detailed list) is strictly prohibited, however Olympus GN staff members will not react to every personal issue the users have with others. Olympus GN staff members are not here to hold your hands in such situations and your are free to defend yourself as long as it doesn't break the Terms of Service and Rules
i think you have the most bad memory of this.

im not really offending you to be honest but let me have another question

and this is the example while your using "nightmare" then I trash talked on cap and then you get offended which i don't intended to, cause your a proc.
is it right for you to be part of this? or you just don't like trash talker like me and wanted me to be warned and then ban using your own power?

now your already a GM behind "nightmare" which is a normal character on this server do you still have the right to warn me? cause now I know your warnings using "nightmare" are such nothing but a plain words of a normal character?

and a question for every single player do warfreak need to act against me?
example while warfreak using his "nightmare"

" I'll report this to me cause his harassing players, or report it to other GMs?" the thing is his already a gm behind nightmare even nightmare is just a normal character.

not flaming to be honest but a psycho on the loose

so now let me clear this I think I don't have a real warning yet on trash talking inside the server cause its natural and its from nightmare

i don't understand what you trying to say

nah i'm tired to explain i'll leave it like that kinda hard to do sentence on english.. for now i think I don't have warnings yet cause I'm doing things naturally for every server good or bad without breaking the rules.

it's ok nothing to worry about it!!! it's nothing.

Sorry capella guys for my trash talks

but that was the requirement I need. no. i mean i must do to give every players newbie or not on this server to give them a meaning/reason to beat each other friend or not on TG look what TG battle I created Capella fight until they're last breath even theirs smoking behind their monitors or drinking some beer which im doing at the moment. so this time I would like for warfreak to cancel out the warning regarding this issue. cause i scheme on a darker plan than this. next time and i would hope that every gms normal char to participate TG which they can add the fire power of each nation and fight for pride.

thank you procyon amarros

but gyrd will be always my idol on capella his the only one who can do some hard damage on me XD..
Is it just me or that beer in front of you ruined the last touch of english gramar you had? got something to proove? do it in game TG/PvP cuz i can't understand what you trying to point sir Amaros :h:

i do absolutely not understand what your whole point is to this thread, if you think you brought players here to play thats great more players = more fun.

on the other hand we handled the situation with nightmare's warning internally and it wont happen again, and next time dont badmouth and flame. u can take nightmare's warning as an official one or i will dedicate one to you right now, we do not tolerate flaming or semi agressive behaviour here.

from now on all staff members will only sent warning from their respective staff character.

~Thread Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner