Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Time to say goodbye (Jaybolty)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaybolty

Dragon lord
Contributor
Registered
Hello everyone, as a lot of you know I have been part of this community since the near beginning, before this I was also a GM for EGA for a few months before it shutdown, this means that I have been doing this for 2 years now and it is my time to say goodbye (hopefully not forever).

As of recent I have finished my college studies and have been trying to find a real job to support myself and family, however this is starting to become a much harder task that I originally thought and because of this I will be leaving the community as Global Moderator and staff member. This is not something that I have wanted to do but I feel like I am in a situation where I really need to focus on my life and sort things out, this is something I think would be difficult while also worrying about everything going on here.

I hope this community continues to grow and I also hope that I will be able to return in the future because the admins here are capable of doing so much to the games and community, it just sucks that time isn't always on our side and we encounter these annoying problems here and there which holds us back.

I will still be popping in and out of the forum and maybe in-game but I will no longer be a staff member so please don't spam me with requests/questions anymore :D

I wish you all the best of luck and hope you have fun gaming :)

Goodluck in your life jay.

farewell my friend, i myself had the exact same issues and had to leave for the time being, i wish you goodluck in finding a job and let it be a good one with a bunch of lovely colleagues so that its not a hassle to go to work everyday :)

Last edited:
Good Luck Jay!! Samething to me,work is very important!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner