Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Suggestion Tittle and Skills

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stella

Registered
Hello
I noticed here are 3 title which we cant get all from lv 35-84 dungeons (Fascinated by Twilight I, ll and lll - from Weakened Lake in Dusk [Copy of Map Part] / Visitor of Old Station I, ll and lll - from Weakened Ruina Station [Copy of Muster Card: Ruina Station], Spirit Facers I, ll and lll, Weakened Frozen Tower of the Undead B1F [Copy of Epaulet od Undead] , thats already 9 new title spot if you didnt deleted them already.
Everytime i see FB casting Execration, Field of Execration on (Resist Barier or Instant Immunity both give 100% resist unable to move) and dont receive cooldwon on failed skill cast, they should receive cooldown
Thanks ^_^

that should be it.. the only way to have the skill to cooldown is to dodge it using curse dodge.. or the Holywater Resist pot

Holywater Resist pot give same stats 100% resist unable to move as buffs so you can make that pot work like on buff, or fix that fb root and wont get cooldown on holy resist pot also cuz in both ways fb should be more balance not able to spam root if fail lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner