Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Refused To Make a Decent Drop List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Igdraziel

Contributor
Professional Enchanter
Registered
so i just started 2 days ago and i like playin cabal but its frusturating cuz i need scrolls for items; so i have to go to ca1 oh wait where does ca1 cards drop? no one knows tbh i farmed in bi than port lux than fort ruina for 3 ours each and guess what i didnt even get single 1 of em. this brings the question ''am i farming in wrong spots?'' so i asked a gm and he said bi and port lux too... so main point if this server has a decent drop table or drop list of maps+dungeons (the one in the forum is DECADE OLD ITS USELESS!!!) it would make things smoother for the new starters i mean we started dungeon farmin like crazy now 2 of my friends are sick of it cuz we dont know what the hell drops from where....

I think it will be on our own wiki but its not completed yet,..but in the mean time i will try to provide this thing also to be some help for new comers ;)

We will make a drop list once we have all the drops done :D
And we have talked about this (we, the higher staff) about a drop list that will be generated live after the server one.
For the moment I will postpone this but like I said we already have a plan for this in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner