Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Top donators, start with Merit Mastery for GL or FG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cykros

Staff member
Administrator
Professional Enchanter
Registered
As the event title says starting from today the persons who will donate the most until the update with the FG and GL is released will receive the merit skill (his choice of category) accordingly:

The Winner will receive the merit skill (his choice of category) at level 15 each skill.

The Second Place will receive the merit skill (his choice of category) at level 10 each skill.

The Third Place will receive the merit skill (his choice of category) at level 5 each skill.

The nr.4 and 5 competitors will receive the merit skill (his choice of category) at level 4 each skill.

The nr.6 and 7 competitors will receive the merit skill (his choice of category) at level 3 each skill.

The nr.8,9 and 10 competitors will receive the merit skill (his choice of category) at level 2 each skill.

Donations made for Gems and eCoins are both available to participate to this event.

We will update here the post every evening with the current participants, but keep in mind that only the player who placed first will receive the reward.

Good luck everyone!

Last edited:
List of participants at 3-December-2021 08:00

1. CarlTzoy - Reward sent
  2. Prostitute - Reward sent
  3. BeastBlader - Reward sent
  4. TaRaKaN
  5. PONTO - Reward sent
  6. Venixe
  7. Sheela
  8. Fort - Reward sent
  9. SandyHeartgreen
  10. Jerbear

Last edited:
This contest will officially end on Friday 3 December at 8:00 AM server time.

This contest is now over the the final participants places are displayed above.
Thank you all for participating and supporting our server.
After we release the update the winners should contact me in private in discord to decide about the merit skill types and on what character to put them.

The winners of the contest, once you have your new character (GL or FG) at the required level for Mastery and you got the box with the skills from the NPC please contact me on discord so I will setup your skills to the won levels.
When you contact me please inform me which is the account that you participated to the event and also provide the email of the account to prove your identity.

Thank you!

What you need to write to me

1. Your game account
2. Your name from the winner list above
3. The email from your game account
4. The character name where you have the merit leanerd

Then you need to wait for my message that I have updated the merit skills level.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner