Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Top Supporters of April

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cykros

Staff member
Administrator
Professional Enchanter
Registered
donate-event_lol.jpg
Event mechanics:
Duration:
  • Until 17 of April 2020 at 22:00 Server Time
eCoins Donations bonus:
  • All donations will receive a bonus of 50% eCoins
Top supporters bonus:
  • Check the second post to see the current ranking status,the list will be updated daily at 19:00 Server time.
  • At the end of the event the TOP 5 DONATORS will receive a special prize package.
    • Top support, 1st place rewards
      • Unique Custom Weapon (Priceless and Unique = Only one item of this type in the whole Nevareth)
        • This is a weapon like the Legacy one but the difference is that the winner will decide what visual the weapon will use. He will be able to chose any visual he desires for the weapon for each battle style it will be mounted on.
        • The weapon can be used on all battle styles (WA/FS/FB/FA/BL/WI)
        • The weapon does not have equip requirements.
        • The stats of the weapon will be for each battle style as an Demonite Item upgraded to +20 with any 3 slots combined and Epic Craft.
        • The name of the weapon will be decided by the winner.
      • Call of Valkyrie (Special Costume, awarded just in events)
      • 1 x Chaos Belts +6 (Sage/Fighter or Guardian) (Worth estimated at 80.000 eCoins)
      • 2 x Chaos Belts +5 (Sage/Fighter or Guardian) (Worth estimated at 130.000 eCoins)
      • 25 x Medals of Honor (Worth 75.000 eCoins)
      • 60 x Lightning Elements (Worth 60.000 eCoins)
      • 10 x Potion of Honor (50.000.000 Honor Points)
      • 1 x Costume Wing (from the Epimetheus or Prometheus NPCs in Bloody Ice)
    • Top support, 2nd place rewards
      • 1 x Chaos Belts +6 (Sage/Fighter or Guardian) (Worth estimated at 80.000 eCoins)
      • 2 x Chaos Belts +5 (Sage/Fighter or Guardian) (Worth estimated at 130.000 eCoins)
    • Top support, 3rd place rewards
      • 1 x Chaos Belts +5 (Sage/Fighter or Guardian) (Worth estimated at 65.000 eCoins)
      • 2 x Chaos Belts +4 (Sage/Fighter or Guardian) (Worth estimated at 100.000 eCoins)
    • Top support, 4th place rewards
      • 2 x Chaos Belts +4 (Sage/Fighter or Guardian) (Worth estimated at 100.000 eCoins)
      • 20 x Medals of Honor (Worth 60.000 eCoins)
      • 50 x Lightning Elements (Worth 50.000 eCoins)
      • 9 x Potion of Honor (50.000.000 Honor Points)
    • Top support, 5th place rewards
      • 1 x Chaos Belts +4 (Sage/Fighter or Guardian) (Worth estimated at 50.000 eCoins)
      • 20 x Medals of Honor (Worth 60.000 eCoins)
      • 50 x Lightning Elements (Worth 50.000 eCoins)
      • 8 x Potion of Honor (50.000.000 Honor Points)
Call of Valkyrie Body and Head Costume
2.jpg
1.jpg

IMPORTANT NOTE
If you already have participated to previous events and you are one the winners of Unique Custom Weapon and you win again the weapon will not be awarded to you but to the next in line. You will receive instead of the weapon 60 x Medals of Honor

Last edited:
Top Supporters Ranking
updated every day at 19:00 Server Time

1. BengBeng
  2. RipDreams
  3. DEATHPROOF
  4. xHit0mi
  5. 18TH
  6. theBeEkeeepER
  7. MeineFrau1
  8. Storminator
  9. BangBoomBang
  10. iclwnyx

Last edited:
Here my 2 cents about this event.

First of all I know what you doing is just try to keep the servers online for us to play, but we all know we are having world wide economy crysis.

Everyone is trying to survive now since we don't know how long this virus is going to last.

Other games are giving free give aways and checkin events to show thier care for the players.

In my point of view, basically this event is about baiting people money with the rewarding rewards although we all having world crysis. Especially when u make this event right after the government sending money to citizen for them to survive this nightmare. Unfortunately i feel like you are trying to take advantage of that.

Atleast make free giveaway for us to show how much you care for the player. Other game is giving even thier precious item in game to convince player to play thier game. Im not trying to compare here but atleast make a giveaway or nice event that people can farm and get free items instead of this money baiting event.

I'm sorry If my word may be inconvenience to you but please have some sense to humanity. This event is just make us look bad not to donate. I know we all get money from government but those is for your survivality. This virus could last min 3 months you know? Not included cooldown period. How are we gonna survive that if all our money we spend on games. Most of us are not having jobs now due to lockdown.

Please consider this admin, make usefull event that people are able to redeem belt +6, dual amp accessories, etc. Those will help people stay on this server having fun and grinding items. Not this kind of event.

Here my 2 cents about this event.

First of all I know what you doing is just try to keep the servers online for us to play, but we all know we are having world wide economy crysis.

Everyone is trying to survive now since we don't know how long this virus is going to last.

Other games are giving free give aways and checkin events to show thier care for the players.

In my point of view, basically this event is about baiting people money with the rewarding rewards although we all having world crysis. Especially when u make this event right after the government sending money to citizen for them to survive this nightmare. Unfortunately i feel like you are trying to take advantage of that.

Atleast make free giveaway for us to show how much you care for the player. Other game is giving even thier precious item in game to convince player to play thier game. Im not trying to compare here but atleast make a giveaway or nice event that people can farm and get free items instead of this money baiting event.

I'm sorry If my word may be inconvenience to you but please have some sense to humanity. This event is just make us look bad not to donate. I know we all get money from government but those is for your survivality. This virus could last min 3 months you know? Not included cooldown period. How are we gonna survive that if all our money we spend on games. Most of us are not having jobs now due to lockdown.

Please consider this admin, make useful event that people are able to redeem belt +6, dual amp accessories, etc. Those will help people stay on this server having fun and grinding items. Not this kind of event.
Let me enlighten you with the situation seen from this side.
I don't get any discount for the services I need to pay for the servers, the persons I work with none works for free, I work more hours now then before the pandemic.
Please don't compare this server with other server that give items for free to prove what? They realize in 10 months they have nothing else to do and close the server and reopen a new one?

This event gives 50% bonus eCoins to ALL players, you have free eCoins for being online, you have Free Items in the Level UP event you have eCoins for finishing dungeons? Really now ? You have the guts to say we are not giving enough? Please... don't take the whole arm when you receive a finger....

And this event is volutary, if you like our hard work and you have the possibility you will support us if not you dont have to do it.
Stop making excuses of the current virus situation and expect to get free stuff.

I know I am kinda harsh but I am 100% speaking the truth here.

With respect, Cykros :D

PS lets keep this debates for discord chat in the future.

I don't get any discount for the services I need to pay for the servers, the persons I work with none works for free, I work more hours now then before the pandemic.
Please don't compare this server with other server that give items for free to prove what? They realize in 10 months they have nothing else to do and close the server and reopen a new one?

This event gives 50% bonus eCoins to ALL players, you have free eCoins for being online, you have Free Items in the Level UP event you have eCoins for finishing dungeons? Really now ? You have the guts to say we are not giving enough? Please... don't take the whole arm when you receive a finger....

And this event is volutary, if you like our hard work and you have the possibility you will support us if not you dont have to do it.
Stop making excuses of the current virus situation and expect to get free stuff.

True, we love cabal world, let's show our support, anyways the prizes are so awesome, let's help one another in these time of crisis, more power to this game, stay safe and be safe admins! and one more thing, compare to all the servers i played, this one is more generous than you think, reality speaking! Good vibes :) thank you GM cykros

come dude...... he need some cash to bring in............ new dungeon right? :)

new dungeon ......more fun... new item... .. more chipmore hahahhaha

**pist pist please drop better item :clap::clap:

it me right Cykros:sweating::sweating:

I will add dungeons, the problem was not the money for that it was the mob spaces.
Problem that is now solved. I am going to release soon another patch with some fixes and some changes and after that will start the work on the next dungeon voted.

I want to give a big Thank You for all of you who are supporting our work, means a lot for the Cabal.World team!

This event has ended and the top 5 winners are
  1. BengBeng
  2. RipDreams
  3. DEATHPROOF
  4. xHit0mi
  5. 18TH
The event rewards will be sent on Friday 24 of April 2020 to everyone (After the top place winner decides on the weapon and I built it, if tomorrow after update and event release I have time I will send them but I cant promise now!)

Considering the support we got from you, our beloved players we have decided to extend the duration of the 50% bonus eCoins for the rest of the month!

So the competition for the top5 supporters of April has ended but you are still going to be able to donate and get the 50% bonus eCoins until the end of this month at 22:00 server time!

Last edited:
In the next patch the UNIQUE WEAPON that belongs to BengBeng will be added ingame also!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner