Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Top Supporters part 2 - Finished

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cykros

Staff member
Administrator
Professional Enchanter
Registered
Its time for the players to show their appreciations for the server developers and also for the server developers to offer something unique to those who support the server.

top-supportersr-png.7352

Event mechanics:
  • Until 9-December-2019 18:00 server time, we will accumulate for each account the donations that he will make. The top 3 donators will get special rewards after the event has ended.
  • All donations made in this period will give you an extra 50% eCoins
  • The top 3 donators will be rewarded with the following
    • Top 1:
      • 1 Weapon Costume (permanent) from NEW Christmas Weapon costume that will be added
      • 40 Medals of Honor
      • 1 pet and Pet Change Kit, War Machine / Pirate Monkey / Tempus Clone
      • 2 stacks of 100 Pet Untrain Kit (Option Selective)
      • 1 Surprise Wing costume, dedicated. (This means you choose a name for the wings and only you will have them in the whole server, also the visual is unique)
    • Top 2:
      • 1 Weapon Costume (permanent) from NEW Christmas Weapon costume that will be added
      • 20 Medals of Honor
      • 2 stacks of 100 Pet Untrain Kit (Option Selective)
    • Top 3:
      • 10 Medals of Honor
    • All the other participants (minimum 10 euro donated) will receive a compensation prize
      • 3 Medals of Honor
      • 5 Potions of Honor (10.000.000 Honor Points)
The rewards will be sent after the event has ended in 48 working hours.

Last edited:
Top 20 "live" ranking, just the first 3 places are winners of the awesome rewards

1. 18TH
  2. BangBoomBang
  3. OBED
  4. EmiliaTan
  5. mosa
  6. FirstTimeCabal
  7. APOL0
  8. superkuma
  9. ArtemisS
  10. Hatchufly
  11. Eleison
  12. MrsAwaken
  13. JayLyn
  14. KupuakJangek
  15. Lazaro
  16. MahtinPL

In the above list we will display 1 of the characters names belonging to the account from which the donations are made. In case you are on the list and you want another character to be displayed contact me (Cykros) on discord.

The donated amounts will remain private but we will display the top 20 rank so you know how close your are to winning a prize from the top 3.

This post will be updated on a regular base until the event is over!

Last edited:
The event will be extended until Monday 9 December 2019.
The reason is because I am leaving home until Sunday evening.

I would like to give a big thanks to the 3 winners
18TH
BangBoomBang
OBED
and all the other who donated to support our server costs and more.

Please allow me now the next 48 hours to send the rewards for everyone.
18TH please contact me on discord so you can chose a name for the unique wings you will receive.

Hello Gm Cykros thank you! Do you have any suggestions for the name of the wings? please help me thank you, more power Cabal Redemption

Al prizes were sent except the New Christmas Weapon costumes which will be released with the Christmas event.
After Christmas Event goes live the 3 winners will need to private message me with the chosen costume type.

thank you for the potions! :) didn't even realize this was going on and thought I ran into a bug.

Those who need to receive the Christmas Weapon costumes please chose on from the Christmas Event shop and contact me on discord to receive it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner