Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Top Supporters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cykros

Staff member
Administrator
Professional Enchanter
Registered
Its time for the players to show their appreciations for the server developers and also for the server developers to offer something unique to those who support the server.

Top-Supportersr.png

Event mechanics:
  • Until 6-November-2019 18:00 server time, we will accumulate for each account the donations that he will make. The top 3 donators will get back as FREE ECOINS a certain % of the total amount they donated in this event.
  • The top 3 donators will be rewarded with the following
    • Top 1:
      • 50% of the whole amount donated during the event, in eCoins
      • 1 Weapon Costume (permanent) from Spooky Halloween
      • 10 Medals of Honor
      • 1 pet, Ghost of Tsushima
      • 1 Surprise Wing costume, dedicated. (This means you choose a name for the wings and only you will have them in the whole server, also the visual is unique. Yes this is something that was never done before)
    • Top 2:
      • 30% of the whole amount donated during the event, in eCoins
      • 10 Medals of Honor
      • 1 pet, Ghost of Tsushima
    • Top 3:
      • 15% of the whole amount donated during the event, in eCoins
      • 10 Medals of Honor
    • All the other participants (minimum 10 euro donated) will receive a compensation prize
      • 3 Medals of Honor
      • 5 Potions of Honor (10.000.000 Honor Points)
The top 3 winners will be announced on 7-November-2019.

Donate-Bonus.png

Last edited:
Top 20 "live" rankin, just the first 3 places are winners of the awesome rewards
  1. 18TH
  2. OrigamiShora
  3. BangBoomBang
  4. IKRONOSI
  5. SkAsHl
  6. FirstTimeCaba
  7. Nojszi
  8. zBlueKrait
  9. APOL0
  10. MahtinPL
  11. OBED
  12. Machiko
  13. Muto
  14. MsTran
  15. o0oWinDyo0o
  16. Aoai
  17. MinhPhong

In the above list we will display 1 of the characters names belonging to the account from which the donations are made. In case you are on the list and you want another character to be displayed contact me (Cykros) on discord.

The donated amounts will remain private but we will display the top 10 rank so you know how close your are to winning a prize from the top 3.

This post will be updated on a regular base until the event is over!

Last edited:
We are ready to give away the UNIQUE wing costume but we need one of the 2 members fighting for the 1st place to win.
The Soul of Redemption Wings will be tradeable. :D
2019-11-06 19_36_31-Redemption Cabal.png

Big congratulations to all who participated to the TOP SUPPORTER event but a very big Thank you to the top 3 winners.

The prizes will be awarded in the next 24 hours.

The event rewards were all send except the Spooky halloween costumes for the top 3 winners.
Top 3 winners please contact me in private message here or on discord and tell me what costume type you want.

THANK YOU GM, MORE POWER CABAL REDEMPTION I LOVE THIS GAME!

I am still waiting for top 1 and top 3 to contact me to know what Weapon Costume to send them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner