Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Acknowledged Unattractive DQ/attract new players in the low bracket.

Kiyoshi

Registered
I just noticed it's very few are participating in the MWAR since the DQ was so hard to finish. The daily quest is difficult to finish for 10v10/15v15. I'm not pointing that we need to make it easier. It's honestly unattractive for newbies. We need to make the DQ more appealing. Or if you guys wanna stick with the same process of DQ please make the reward at least x1-x5 Medal of Honor to motivate players.

In the low bracket just make it the same process of DQ, so the outcomes will entice new players into the high bracket. (depends on how you guys want to attract low bracket players)

Have a speedy recovery, Cykros!

Thank you, guys.

i agree if we want more players in game we should make the Quest easier for newbies specially for Merit box quest. which is 10large
it is impossible for them to finish that quest just to get a merit box unless they get into a party with strong players.
some newbies are already complaining about how hard it is to get the daily quest let alone the Merit Box quest.
lets think about what we can do best to gain players
respect for the big update it is fun and good for us old players.
im just concern about our new players

i agree if we want more players in game we should make the Quest easier for newbies specially for Merit box quest. which is 10large
it is impossible for them to finish that quest just to get a merit box unless they get into a party with strong players.
some newbies are already complaining about how hard it is to get the daily quest let alone the Merit Box quest.
lets think about what we can do best to gain players
respect for the big update it is fun and good for us old players.
im just concern about our new players
Id try to war on high bracket just to finish that 10 large quest of merit quest but sadly they didn't even kill the large guardian they try to kill it but too much Pk and in the end they didnt kill it.. i think its lucky enough for us to kill just 1 large in 1 entire War by the help of top players..

i agree if we want more players in game we should make the Quest easier for newbies specially for Merit box quest.
Merit quest is not for newbies and low war bracket. also merit quest is not ment to be done in 1 day .there is no need to rush doing it so fast,players will anyway need to farm for medals to upgrade skills so making merit quest and farming for medals all comes together.

And anyway Daily quest is lowered,Gueadians are reduced check the update posts.

Official Partner